“Spit Out!”

Dining options: Reservations
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“Spit Out!”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Was there for dinner 4/13/13, with my family of five. Our order finally arrived after the one hour
wait. The Grand Daughter's meal was lukewarm, my veal was so tough I could hardly cut through
it, when I finally got to eat a piece it was so tough that I could not chew it and SPIT OUT on the
plate. The waitress said that she only gets paid $3.00 per hour not her fault, and the Chef said
that he was not at fault because he was busy making pizza's. I would never go back again!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Richard G

Tuxedo Park, New York
“Great food”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

After passing by this place for years, I finally had dinner there a few months back. Great food, reasonably priced. At the time they didn't have a liquor license, but BYOB was encouraged, making it a cheap night out.

• Visited April 2012
New Ringgold, Pennsylvania
“Way Too Long To Wait For A Dinner”
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Went there several times and the food was excellent, however it took forever to get it! I think over an hour for dinner is a bit much. Our neighbors stop in from time to time with always the same complaint. Many of us have walked out. It's really a shame since it is THE ONLY decent restaraunt around - we're talking really rural here.

Andreas, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good Italian food - reasonable prices”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Located at the bottom of the Blue Mountain on Route 309, this Italian restaurant has good food and good atmosphere with a beautiful bar area. Prices are reasonable and you won't walk away hungry.

• Visited November 2012
Lehighton, Pennsylvania
“good food but it took 1.5 hrs for the food”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

they had about 7-10 tables but it took forever for baked hadock, and two pasta dishes. 3 tables that came in after us served food and finished before we got our meals. th ey had full pasta dishes.
Our server kept on saying that she was sorry but typical for this place. Must say the food was pretty good but this was a wait.
I must say that my rating is average because of the wait. Pretty typical Itatian food that was not fancy but and the place was clean.

• Visited February 2012