“Good for the price”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in New Stanton
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed at this property for an overnight while traveling, since the room was very reasonably priced for July 4th traveling weekend. We found the bed clean and comfortable, and the bathroom was clean. Front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again when traveling in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Kansara-Manoj, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving a review with perfect title - "Good for the price"

Yes, you're right. We keep our rates reasonable because we know that we are on the exit town, where people are travelling and need just a night stay with better breakfast, quite & clean rooms & beds and good internet for web surfing and emails.

We provide this and we respect the Choice standards to be your first choice.

Hopping to welcome soon

There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My name=Farren, not Ferren. Very gracious attention was given me. I was glad I stopped here. Room was in excellent condition towels bed morningcoffee fridge micro-oven shower. I would stop here anytime again. My hat off to the gracious gentleman at the desk for helping me // John J Farren

Room Tip: Know what you want .. and don't look too late in the evening for a hotel or motel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mr. John Farren,

It was my pleasure to do something for you.

By getting your excellent review, me and my whole team is blessed.

We believe that "GUEST IS GOD FOR OUR BUSINESS" because, guest is paying for all our personal and business expenses. Guest will draw our attention on wrong things in our hotel by making a negative review and Guest will inspire and bless us by making an excellent review for our hotel - just like you.

So, everywhere in our business, guest is playing very important role, we always remember that. That is the reason why we pay gracious attention on our guests.

Same time, we have to make our guests happy by providing a room with excellent condition, clean towels, comfortable bed, fresh and fantastic morning coffee to start the day right and fresh breakfast.

And when guests appreciate, we get more inspired. So, once again thank you very much for your inspirations.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I always stayed here while business trip in this area. Good price for reasonable quality. It is reasonable clean and quiet. The internet is OK for web surfing and Email, little slow for video. Breakfast quality match the price range.The front desk clerk is very friend. It is good for people just sleep there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We are targeting to the highway travelers and trying to provide clean, comfortable stay with best breakfast and good internet at reasonable rates.

Guests like you always appreciate that and we just want to say big thanks for that

Expecting your next visit soon

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Hotel has seen better days, but its priced fairly well for the area. We checked in 06/02/2014 just overnight with a dog and yes we were charged for the dog as always. The room was fairly clean. The bathroom needs updating but it is functional and clean. We had clean bedding and clean towels. The only thing I had issue with was the Wi-Fi, after a few minutes I gave up and went to bed. On check out we told them of the problems and the we heard the usual apology from the front desk.
We returned on 06/07/2014 again just overnight and got the same room this time the room was perfect the rug was clean, so clean my white socks I wore around in the room all-night were clean when I took them off. This time the Wi-Fi worked well with no problems. I was surprised that it worked well with no hick ups. We will return soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Kansara-Manoj, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much to publish your experience while your 2 consequent stays with us.

Let me churn your review. It says that your stay was priced fairly well for the area, Rooms in both stays were fairly clean, Bathroom was functional and clean, Beddings were clean, Towels were clean.

Looks like you felt that everything was clean. But still we get a message that we need to make some improvements to raise your smile.

About PRICE:
It's our policy to "EAT EGGS EVERYDAY, RATHER THAN CUTTING A CHICKEN". That means, we don't want to charge too much on your 1 stay but we want you to come again and again. Our services and facilities will of course attract you. But the price is also an important factor. We know, we are in an EXIT TOWN, so mostly, people are looking for pleasant stay with reasonable rates in this town.

Wi-Fi:
You said that during your first stay you had some problems with Wi-Fi, we apologize for that. You complained to the desk and you get usual apology. But when you came back after 5 days and you found that Wi-Fi worked well!!!!!
Actually it's our practice to note all suggestions and opinions from all guests. Our GM Mr. Arnie goes over all those notes and he makes a meeting with maintenance and housekeeping teams every day to discuss reasons and remedies. Related teams supposed to report to the GM when the issue is resolved. After getting report, GM makes sure that the issue doesn't exist and it's resolved permanently and properly. That is the reason why your Wi-Fi was working well in your next stay with us.
Still, we get your message that our front desk people should not give a usual apology; they should also show their concern. Thank you very much for this lesson.

My favorite part of your review:
You wrote that "my white socks I wore around in the room all-night were clean when I took them off". This sentence explains cleanliness of our rooms. It reflexes our hard work in housekeeping. It reflexes our concern and caring attitude. A special thanks for this sentence.

With assurance of better experience, Eager to see you again.

“We promise, in your next stay you will get more than you paid for”

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this location and it was terrible. The room smelled like body Oder The bed skirt had dried up snot and bogers on it. I complained to the front desk. The GSA told me he would take $10.00 off my room cause his has to feed his wife and kids. He said he would send down new bedding and never did. My husband and myself were afraid to sleep on the bedding in the room so we stripped the beds and sprayed them with Lysol. Upon check out it told the morning GSA and she didn't seem to really care either. Will never stay here again. Being a front office supervisor myself I thought this was very unprofessional.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Westport225
Kansara-Manoj, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Seems like we couldn't match your expectations.

I am 100% agree with you that Front Desk people should be very polite and responsible, they should show their concern and try to make you satisfied during your whole stay.

Because of my limitations, I am not able to list all points here but I can promise you that your next stay will be definitely pleasurable because we are in process of making some very important changes and that you will feel during your next stay.

Please make another visit, We will definitely make your stay pleasurable

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This hotel is so dirty their breakfast is disgusting the only person that cleans well is a young girl with black hair my overall experience was horrible and they have people that don't speak English can't understand them they are in housekeeping horrible place won't ever stay there again

• Stayed: April 2014
Kansara-Manoj, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We always like new suggestions and opinions.

But after recieving your review, we tried to understand that where we were doing wrong.
You said that "the only person that cleans is the little girl with black hair"

We don't have any little girl with black hair working for us. We also know that nobody want to make a negative review without any bad experience.

So, we are kindly requesting to confirm your review experience please.

Still, if you have had any disappointment during your stay with us, we appologize for that. Also, if you can come down to our hotel again, we will make sure that you will be 100% satisfied.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Decided on this place based on location and price. Stayed two nights and it worked out great. It's older (thus the average rating) but clean and the staff is polite and helpful. Everything in the room worked fine and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking a time to make a review for our hotel.

We are glad to know that we kept your smile intect. YOu stayed for 2 nights and you found that our rooms are clean and staff is very polite.

Actually, in hospitality business we believe that if our guests are happy, our business is happy.

So we do everything to make our guests happy.

We are also working on some more things and you will see the result in your next stay.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
#1 of 10 in Greensburg
Hampton Inn & Suites North Huntingdon-Irwin
Hampton Inn & Suites North Hunti...
#1 of 3 in North Huntingdon
Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant-E Huntingdon

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!