Super 8 New Stanton
Motel 6(New Stanton)
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg(Greensburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleansmelled freshplenty of places to eatthe air conditioningcontinental breakfastnight's sleeptwo nightstraveling alonelate at nightfirst floorbob evansstay there againroad tripparking lotbagelsstantonmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at this property for two nights when attending a funeral in the area. From the moment we arrived, our experience was pleasant. The parking lot was well lit. The front desk staff was friendly and prompt. Our room was spotless and spacious. The air conditioning and wireless internet worked well, as there were several networks available and I could choose the network with the strongest signal for our room. We reserved an executive king. The bed was adequate. There are several food options in the area. The turnpike is only 2 minutes away. One day I needed to purchase a clothing item and was able to find a shopping mall about 15 minutes away. I made use of the in-room refrigerator, but did not use the microwave. One morning I got juice and cereal from the breakfast area. It was well kept and well stocked. Our room cost $76.50/night + tax + safe fee. We both felt that this property was worth every penny.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank FactualReviewer
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Seemed like a good hotel at first. Desk employees were friendly. As I was about to get ready to go to sleep, I checked for bed bugs and found none. Thank goodness. Or so I thought. I no more got settled in when something bit me on the arm. It was a flea!!!! I don't know which is worse.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2011

We stopped here overnight on our way to D.C.. The hotel was clean,affordable and safe. The next day when we arrived at our destination I realized I had left my glasses there. My husband called the front desk and the very kind gentleman on duty Fed Ex'd my glasses to our new hotel. Thank you Super 8!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank tnm1234
Reviewed 27 June 2011

This motel was very clean, the front desk was fast and friendly, and the room was very nice. It also had a safe, microwave and refrigerator. While there is a continental breakfast, there are several restaurants within walking distance. And the free in-room Internet was great. Two down sides, we could periodically hear the person walking in the room above us and there was a container of cottage cheese left in the refrigerator. However, these two complaints do not deter us from giving this motel high marks for price and quality. Plus it it right off the turnpike.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stayed here one night on our way to Pittsburgh to break up the drive and not be arriving in the city late at night. It was perfect for what we needed. It was just off the highway, near other hotels & a few eating places. Check-in was quick & easy. The room was clean and the staff was great! Breakfast selection was much better than expected, so that was a definite plus. Overall a very good value

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends