My wife and I needed a stopping-over place to break up a cross-country trip. The Comfort Inn at New Stanton turned out to be a perfect choice. First of all, it was very easy to reach from the highway, just off I-70 West, where it meets the Pa. Turnpike. Our room was comfortable and pleasant, the staff was quick and efficient, and everything (including the free wifi) worked fine. The complimentary breakfast was, in our view, a solid notch or two above the customary standards of the genre—including eggs and tasty sausage patties, two flavors of make-your-own waffles and a fair variety of healthy breakfast fare, as well. The lady in charge of the food service was there to help and clearly took personal pride in providing satisfaction. For an evening meal, a number of restaurants are within easy walking distance (and an even easier drive, I suppose).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated right in the middle of I-70 and I-76. Every room has a mirco/fridge, coffee maker, iron & board, clock radio, in-room safe. Some rooms have whirlpool jacuzzis. We have heated in-door pool and small fitness area. We serve a hot continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Stanton
- Comfort Inn New Stanton, Pennsylvania
- New Stanton Comfort Inn