“Very nice place..”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Newtown
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We opted for the bigger suite with the room you could close off. Was nice to be able to watch TV and not wake up the kids. It cost a little more, but well worth it. Would recommend to anyone traveling with children and going to Sesame Place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris G
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites-Newtown for your Sesame Place visit. We appreciate your kinds words with regards to your stay!!

We hope to see you soon on your next visit to the Newtown area!!

Thank you again!!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA

Reviewed 15 July 2014

but not necessarily rave worthy.
I only stayed one one night during what appeared to be a full/busy weekend, with a very large group staying at the property. The hotel was fine, offering a clean room, a pool (very cold water temp), small fitness center, and a free breakfast with hot and cold options. We didn't stay during the week, so didn't get to try the complimentary weekday dinners, but that seemed like an interesting perk. A small outdoor courtyard featured grills for guest use, which is another nice feature. (Be careful walking around the property. While the presence of geese may be charming around the pond, their waste was everywhere. You can't really walk near the pond and enjoy the view without stepping in goose waste every other step. Not sure what the hotel can/should do about that, though.)
Service was adequate. E.g., there were no bath towels in the room, but they were quickly provided. Next time, I'd probably explore other options for accomodation in the area, but I wouldn't by any means NOT stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for choosing our Homewood Suites-Newtown for your visit to the Newtown area!!

Those geese have lived at the pond when the hotel opened, so they think they are guests of the hotel sometimes. We do try to safely to keep the geese in the pond but they sometimes coming wandering away from their home.

I am very sorry that Housekeeping dropped the ball about towels not being in room upon arrival. I assure you this will not happen again.

Please give us a second chance when you visit the Newtown area again!!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My family and I ftayed at the hotel from July 1 to July 5, 2014. The hotel was very clean and our suite was roomy and had a nice kitchen. On check in the front staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was tasty and was plentiful. Only negatives was a cold pool, had to ask for extra towels daily. The front desk person on one of the days we were there was less then friendly. Maybe she was having a bad day, though. Stay there if you get the chance.

1  Thank Roger Y
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing the Homewood Suites-Newtown for your accomondations!!
We appreciate the kind words with regards to the staff, cleanliness of the rooms, breakfast and the Dinner reception.

We strive to make our guests 100% satisfied I am glad that we fullfilled your needs here at the Homewood!!

Please come and visit us soon on your next visit to the Newtown area!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The room was clean, service great, staff extremely helpful. Excellent choices of breakfast foods that accommodated every type of diet. The food was fresh and delicious. Was suprised that we got a free dinner also which was barbeque foods and a great salad!Would recommend to anyone in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing our Homewood Suites-Newtown, Pa. We appreciate the kind words with regards on the guest room suite, the food and beverage, and the friendliness of the team.

We appreciate that you will recommend the hotel to others more guests the merrier!! Please come and see us again on your next visit to the Newtown area!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was here with work and very impressed by the large room / suite and kitchen. I am definitely thinking about returning with my family. You pay more for a room but get a lot extra and could make do with the one room for my family instead of two normal hotel rooms, so I would be saving in the long run. Complimentary popcorn and a DVD movie library. very soft sheets.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for visiting the Homewood Suites-Newtown on your business trip!! I am delighted to see you enjoy our spacious room and the amenities that our hotel supplies.

Please come and visit us soon when you are in the Newtown area!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hotel was less than 10 minutes from Sesame Place. 1-Bedroom Suite was a good size for myself, my wife, my 2-year old, and my mother. Free food is available from 5-7pm and a quality free breakfast is provided.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mila02, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you choosing our Homewood Suites-Newtown, Pa. while visiting Sesame Place. I was very happy that you enjoyed our breakfast and the dinner reception.

Please come and see us soon on your next visit to Sesame Place and the Newtown area!!

Thank You for the great feedback!!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I recently stayed here with my husband and three children, ages 6, 3, and 4 months. The staff was so helpful and accomodating, even providing amenities for my infant. When I arrived home, we realized that we had lost my toddler's blanky. I called back and within 24 hours her blanky was found and shipped back to me. I would definitely return there!!!

Dear Guest,

Thank You for staying at the Homewood Suites-Newtown with your family. Our guests are our number one priority and I am glad the staff jumped to get your blanket, cause they sure do know how important that is for a child.

Thank you for the great feedback and will share the kind words with the staff members. Please come and visit us soon the your next visit to the Newtown area!!

Suzanne

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne
Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA? Share your experiences!