“Cosy and Good!”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Houston
“Cosy and Good!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This little place doesn't look like much from the outside, but it was lunchtime and we were outside, so we stepped in to have a look. Nice and cosy and a few free tables, so we sat down and checked the menu. Pretty extensive for a small cafe. We ordered the pancake special with almonds & strawberries (yummy) and a junior club. Glad It was a junior as anything bigger would have been too much. Patrons were mostly locals and were friendly, as was our waitress. Didn't notice if her hair was tidy or not (based on someone else's review), but she was nice and efficient. Food comes out fast and prices are reasonable. Open for breakfast and lunch only. Take a peek in and see if you like it.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank HoustonRobert

Trenton, New Jersey
“A Gem; To Be Sure !!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

On a Sunday drive we happened upon Newtown, Pa. and found Pat's Colonial Kitchen. Small; quaint; and the food was great

Ordered the grilled chicken sandwich on toasted rye bread, melted cheese, sautéed onions, and an apple butter spread, hardly detectable, on the bread. Absolutely delicious.

Service was just fine. Met the owner Pat who is a gracious hostess, no matter how busy she was.

Hours are from 7AM to 2PM; 7 days a week. Should be a great breakfast place.

Dan N.
Hamilton, NJ

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank RedSox1938
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Small, cozy local establishment”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Ate here once for brunch. It's on the main street in an historic building which makes for cozy seating arrangements. The indoors is very cute with a ton of eclectic little "cozy country" decorating touches. The menu was typical brunch fare. Service was good, prices reasonable, it was a cute place to try out but nothing out of the ordinary amazing.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank lsquared79
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Overpriced for a medium quality place”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Breakfasts are OK. OJ is not fresh squeezed. French toast is fair. You can get a somewhat better breakfast at Jake's (nothing to rave about there).

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Tom S
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast/lunch spot with healthy fare”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I have visited this restaurant several times since moving to the area a year ago. I ate here on the first weekend I moved in because I had yet to grocery shop and unpack my kitchen. After my first visit I was hooked. I really enjoy Pats food and love that they also have healthy items on the menu. My biggest complaint about breakfast spots is that they never have fruit or salad options on the menu but Pat's does! I enjoy the atmosphere of the restaurant and have never experienced an issue with the wait staff. I take family and friends who are visiting and I even went here for my celebratory birthday meal :) I highly recommend Pat's any day of the week especially when you are looking for an inexpensive breakfast or lunch place that has great food and is very welcoming.

• Visited May 2013