“Funny place with great wraps and sandwiches”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Becky's Newtown Deli
Ranked #28 of 83 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: For 20 years, the best sandwiches, wraps & hoagies in town and the fastest, friendliest service! Stop by and try our special sandwich selections, gourmet grilled cheese menu or just to find out about our awesome town- we're local experts.
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Funny place with great wraps and sandwiches”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Given the rather posh (upmarket) nature of Newtown, this funny old deli seems out of place. But don't let the tired old decor deter you - Becky and her workers make great meals. I was undecided and Becky recommended her toasted roast beef wrap and it was just what I wanted. How she knew, I'll never know.

Visited February 2014

Newbury, United Kingdom
“Hurray for Becky!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

You are always assured of a warm welcome at Becky's. If the inventive and ever-changing menu is not enough to entice you in, then surely the friendly staff and local news will be. Thoroughly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
Culpeper, Virginia
“Good food”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We popped in quickly for something to tide us over while window shopping. You have to be a little patient in this place because they don't seem to have a dedicated person taking orders, but I agree with the positive previous reviews on the food. Fresh and yummy. A few little tables in the back.

• Visited May 2013
PA
“Delicious, fresh food”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Love this place. My husband and I have probably had almost everything on their menu nad there is not one thing that isn't delish. My husband has a huge appetite and one of their sandwiches fills him. Becky's is reasonably priced for the area, staff are freindly, owner is always there and it's clean.

Visited December 2012
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

I had some down time between soccer tournament games with my kids and decided to grab some sandwiches at a deli. A quick check of my Trip Advisor app led me to Becky's. It is a small deli (mostly takeout) with about four tables in the back. The sandwich/hoagie selection is great. Took my kids about 10 minutes to decide which ones they were going with. The staff helped walk them through their options. It was my youngest first hoagie. Many sandwiches named after Presidents and other historical figures. If I had written this review earlier, could give your more details but candidly, all of the sandwiches were good-sized and tasty. The service was great.

Visited August 2012