“Great for a Night Out with Friends”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in North Wales
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant in North Wales, where you'll find fresh handcrafted beers, creative yet informal New American Cuisine and friendly and attentive service in a casual, upscale atmosphere. We've been voted Best Brewpub by Philadelphia magazine and Best Brewery/Restaurant by the readers of Main Line Today. Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is a non-smoking environment, with smoking allowed in designated outdoor areas only, however cigar & pipe smoking is prohibited. Reservations & "Call Aheads" are accepted for lunch & dinner seven days a week. We accept all major credit cards & are handicapped accessible.
Norfolk, Virginia
“Great for a Night Out with Friends”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I visited the Iron Hill Brewery in North Wales on a recent Saturday night. The beer selection is impressive and offers choices to suit almost anyone’s taste. I decided to try the Pumpkin Ale off of the “Seasonal Beer” menu. I thought it had a great taste. The food menu is pretty large and has a lot of unique dishes to choose from. I went with the Mussels and Fries and was not disappointed. The mussels were prepared just right and the garlic wine sauce they were prepared in provided a great flavor.

The atmosphere was quite loud maybe not the best place for an intimate conversation, but great for a night out with friends. I would definitely recommend the Iron Hill Brewery for those looking for a nice place to spend a fun night out.

1 Thank JumeirahJenny

New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Food Was Good”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here a couple of times. Our mist recent visit was average. Service was good and restaurant is always clean. It is kind of noisy, I wouldn't go if you want to have a quiet conversation...Bar atmosphere. Good food, but small portions. My husband said his beer could have been colder. All in all, we would give it another try

Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“The Big German Beer & Great Food!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We met a friend for a light dinner a drinks. The Big German beer on tap was wonderful! Crisp, citrus noted IPA.

The brewer used German Hops just in time for Oktoberfest! They also brought back my favorite dessert the warm oatmeal cake with vanilla ice cream. We also had the incredible warm goat cheese salad, and the fabulous mushroom soup.

They serve focaccia bread, with the soup and it too is delicious. Our calamari was tender and the sauce it came with was delightful. The asparagus tempura simply heaven. Desserts we very yummy. My favorite was the salted caramel mini cupcake and the oatmeal cake with I've cream. Our server was attentive and friendly.

Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Nice Meeting Place”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We went here for a few beers and food in July. It is a nice fun place. The beers are great and the food was delicious. We have gone here many times over the years. The wait staff has never rushed us in all the times we went. Great place to go. Try it, you'll like it.

Visited July 2013
Dresher, Pennsylvania
“A favorite for beer”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We enjoy coming for the beer. It is always fresh and tasty.
The food is good, but definitely go for the beer. Great selection...will go back of course!

• Visited July 2013

Been to Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant? Share your experiences!