“Good Grilled Sandwich”

Add it.
Melt Down Grilled Cheese
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Good food, nice portions, minimal atmosphere. Herb Tomato soup was very good and nice portion. Wife had Baja without chicken and I had Bacon, cheese, tomato. Both were good and on the large size. Came with chips and a good Jewish pickle. (guess that's not politically correct) Will come again. Not worth trying to duplicate at home when they are here.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Food was ok, prices are high. Nice digs, will try again in the future.
The people who work here seem nice, but when I was there they seemed overwhelmed and under staffed.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Most sandwiches are $8 or $9 so when you add a drink you are looking at an $11 or $12 lunch, which is not cheap. I work very close by but have only been here once because it is pricey and Grilled Cheese isn't really substantial enough to warrant the pricetag. Nice novelty place but certainly not a staple and not a good value.

2  Thank Harry M
Reviewed 14 August 2012

A little pricey, but it was the best grilled cheese ever! Lots of combo, great bread and dipping sauces. The soda is terrific and made by a local company. Great food and nice change of pace.

2  Thank cherisolo
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I had the one with Crab....oh my, heaven in my mouth. My wife's Baja with chicken was good with a mexican flair. I recommend the huckleberry soda.

The place is bare bones, but clean. Was busy at lunchtime....all that you can expect/hope for from a fast food lunch. Except the food over-exceeds expectations.

Truth be told, I was at their newer 2nd outlet, on Rt 30 in Wayne. More are planned...I hope here in Connecticut!

2  Thank nagled