My wife and I chose this hotel for our wedding weekend so all of our guests could stay at the same location and have breakfast here Sunday morning. …..
Well things did not go as planned….
1. We reserved the private room for our wedding to have breakfast in; the hotel manager gave that to another party after giving it to us on our contract.
2. Our guests would call to try and reserve a room only to be told the hotel was completely booked. We would then find this out and call the hotel to try and fix the situation but the manager there would just explain that there are plenty of rooms open and he didn’t understand. If there are rooms why can’t my guests reserve them? Why am I getting more headaches because the staff isn’t knowledgeable of how many rooms are open and instead of checking they just say its booked.
3. Upon arriving Friday night I found out that our suite for the night after the wedding was given away. So we had to argue that we reserved this room over a year ago for this special night.
4. The staff was rude if you lost your key don’t expect to get another without 3 forms of identification.
If anyone else is staying in this area I hope this helps them and can prevent them from all the problems and headaches that the Courtyard by Marriott by Marriott Philadelphia Montgomeryville will give them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Philadelphia Montgomeryville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott By Marriott Philadelphia Montgomeryville Hotel North Wales
- Courtyard North Wales
- North Wales Courtyard
- North Wales Marriott