“Fresh and Delicious”

Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in North Wales
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Welsh Rd
Description: Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar offers an under 500 calorie seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beers. Start your meal at Harvest with one of our seasonal flatbreads and then enjoy wood grilled steak, poultry and seafood paired with the perfect glass of wine selected by our knowledgeable staff. Every three months Harvest changes the menu to reflect the change of the seasons. Harvest works with 75 local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products available. At Harvest the use of sustainable, organic and healthy ingredients doesn’t stop with the menu. From the organic cleaning products, to our recycled glass bar tops, and from our recycled paper products to the ink on our menus Harvest is truly a green concept.
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I really enjoyed my dining experience. I had the pear and bleu cheese flatbread which was superb. My entree was the five spiced duck with fingerling potatoes. The duck was cooked to perfection. We also enjoyed the wonderful home made s'more gelato..so yummy! I can taste the difference from other commercial establishments. The manager Paul was very friendly and engaging and made us feel at home. Great selection of wines! Kudos to the bar manager..he must know his wines! Thank you Harvest for an overall great experience!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Just went to Harvest for the first time, and I would have to say I'm not a fan. Yes the portions are very small for the price, and I suppose that's healthy in one respect - but out of four people, two of us had extremely salty entrees (two different choices), which is not exactly healthy. One even specified "no salt" upon ordering. Upon mentioning it to the manager when he stopped by our table to say hello and ask how things were, his response was "I'll have to investigate that", and he never returned with a follow up.

The food presentation was very nice. The atmosphere is good, and the restaurant was crowded and pretty noisy acoustically speaking.

I'm happy with a small plate to match my small appetite, but I would not return to this restaurant.

1  Thank TakeMeWithYou_7
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Harvest has the perfect mix of local, organic and fantastic flavor. Amazing service just adds to the upscale eclectic ambiance. In an area filled with predictable, over-sized chain restaurants, Harvest is second to none, we highly recommend giving it a try. Make a reservation, its very busy!

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We have been to Harvest three times since it's opening. Each time was better than the time before. Tonight I had the spicy sausage flatbread which was large enough to share. The swordfish was excellent and really well presented. My wife went with the Butternut squash soup and large beet salad. Not my cup of tea, but she seemed to like it. Our waiter Eric was very attentive despite a very crowded bar dining area. I am a fan of this new restaurant.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I ate here at lunch and came with high expectations. I had read a review in the local paper and wanted to see for myself. We did not have reservations for lunch. We had an order of the flatbread to start. The flatbread is really thin! More of a flat cracker with toppings, but it was tasty and came to the table swiftly so we had something to nosh on while the entrees we shared were prepared. I ordered the stuffed acorn squash and was impressed with the quinoa inside. Very nice texture and flavor. But the overall dish - with figs and dates - was a bit too sweet for my taste. The toasted almonds on top provided welcome texture. My eating companion's order of spicy tofu stir-fry was tasty but be forewarned - they aren't holding back on the spiciness. It had quite a kick at the end of each bite. As noted in other reviews, the way they keep calorie counts down is with smaller portions and my companion wasn't full after his entree. The desserts were served in adorable eggcup sized glasses, making you feel like you could go ahead and splurge! The chocolate covered banana on mine was good, but the actual banana "pudding" in the glass had an unpleasant gummy texture, requiring actual force to push a spoon into it. I would not recommend the dessert but I enjoyed the varied selections on the menu so I give it a very good instead of average. I support the the concept of the seasonal menu with locally sourced ingredients where possible, so we will probably give the restaurant another try. This lunch for two, with no alcoholic drinks, came in at $40 before tip.

1  Thank Lee G