“Spotless and Well-Appointed”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in North Wales
Stamford, Connecticut
“Spotless and Well-Appointed”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This hotel is brand-new (2013) and is completely clean, spotless, and gorgeous. I travel with dogs so I especially appreciate a nice hotel that is willing to host pets.(Check the policy - I paid a flat pet fee but they may have changed it.)
Highlights for dog owners: Open stairwells at each end of the hallway, near enough to main hall that they are not scary. Three outside key-card entries with lights and a grassy area, as well as a bag station.Ample parking, although it isn't shaded during the morning because the trees are all young. All rooms have a large refrigerator (with real freezer!) and microwave. There's an outdoor patio area with a gas grill where you can hang out with your pet, as well as free guest laundry. The bed was pillow-top and very comfy.
Additionally, there are a number of restaurants within easy walking distance - I saw a steak house, a sushi place, a grilled cheese place, and a deli nearby. The Montgomery Mall is very close, as is a Target.
Very much enjoyed this hotel and recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank BananasinPajamas
MontgomeryvilleSBS, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Dear BananasinPajamas,

Thank you so much for your detailed five star review of our Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, as well as fellow travelers. It is incredibly motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge what we strive to provide.

I am pleased to hear that you found your accommodations to be clean, spotless and gorgeous! Additionally, it’s nice to know that we were able to provide you with a safe and convenient way to travel with your dogs.

You really covered all aspects of your stay and for that we are grateful! Once again, thank you for the wonderful words of praise. We hope to see you and your dogs again soon!

The Team at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cape May County, NJ
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This hotel was one of the best we have ever stayed in over 40+ years of traveling. It was clean, well-maintained, well-appointed, and the staff was extremely friendly and courteous.
We expected a pool (and it was perfect!) but we also were given a full breakfast with real flatware and dishes!-(not always the case!).
We were up in North Wales to stay while cleaning out the home of my step-father who is gravely ill and currently in a nursing facility. All of the appointments in the room, its cleanliness and size made us fell better under adverse conditions.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room away from an area which has a large party of guests occupying multiple roo...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
MontgomeryvilleSBS, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Dear ancientprof,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review here at the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel! To say that our hotel was one of the best you have stayed at in over 40+ years of your travels is quite a compliment!

I am pleased to know that you found our hotel to be clean, well-maintained and well-appointed. We also appreciate your generous words about our team here. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of product, and I am delighted to see that you were able to experience and enjoy it all!

Please accept our heartfelt apologies, however, for your step-father. I am very sorry to hear of his illness, and we hope that he recuperates quickly. I am happy to hear that we were able to make your stay as comfortable as possible during a difficult time.

Once again, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review, and choosing us for your accommodations!

Sykesville, Maryland
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I was recently at the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville for two weeks for business and I don't have enough good things to say about the place. First of all the general appearance is new, bright, cozy and clean. The rooms are spacious and include a full kitchen with dishwasher,microwave and stovetop. Then there is a sitting room with tv and dvd player and a separate room containing the bed(s) with a second TV and bathroom. The rest of the facilities are great as well including a state of the art work out room and a laundry room which is free for guests! I used it twice and it was so convenient. There is also an indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast is provided everyday and dinner and complimentary beer/wine is provided on Tuesday-Thursday!! There is free wi-fi as well as free printing which I had never seen before. The only small complaint I have is that they only deep clean your room once a week and the other days they just make the beds and re-stock your towels. I noticed our toilet needed scrubbing and we had to go down to the front desk twice to restock our own toilet paper. Overall though this place is an absolute pleasure! Everyone on the staff is so helpful and friendly and they were so accommodating to our group. Shout out to Tiffany at the front desk and a big thank you to everyone else there that made two weeks away from home just a bit more bearable. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Brie F
Dear BAF362,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of our property! It was our absolute pleasure to accommodate you and your group while you were in town.

We at the Staybridge strive to deliver a culture of not only having you as our guest, but also an extension of our family. I have passed along your shout-out to Tiffany, who everybody loves!

We are truly grateful that you took the time to share your experience and we welcome your feedback. We strive to provide the best overall experience for our guests and we apologize if your expectations were not met in even one area during your stay, such as a detailed daily cleaning. We appreciate your comments as it is valuable for us to further improve and strengthen our services.

Again, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review, and choosing us for your accommodations!

Safe Travels,
Horsham, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Very friendly staff. Rooms are clean, comfortable and well equipped. Complimentary Breakfast, Wifi and guest laundry. They also provide snacks in the evenings Tue-Thu. The parking lights are repaired now.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
MontgomeryvilleSBS, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Dear harishs09,

I am pleased to know that you found our rooms to be clean, comfortable and well equipped! Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of its product such as our complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free guest laundry and our evening dinner socials. I am delighted to see that you were able to experience and enjoy it all!

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you again soon!

Warm Regards,
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We just stayed at the Staybridge Suites and the rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Easy check-in and check-out. Great complimentary breakfast. Indoor pool, library and business center. Rooms were well equipped, will definitely stay the next time we visit North Wales, PA....

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
MontgomeryvilleSBS, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Dear Ginger O,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five star review! I was happy to hear that we met all your expectations and that you were pleased with our amenities and services. I was especially happy to read the fantastic comments about your room cleanliness and front desk interaction. Our team works very hard to go above and beyond each and every day and I'm glad you had such a quick and positive experience.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you and your family again soon!

Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Here are the issues I had during my April 13, 2013 stay: noisy neighbors and AC that either didn't work or I couldn't figure out. Why an excellent rating? First, the manager on duty cheerfully found us a different room on our request. Then, she refunded all the rewards points we used to book the room (in other words, a free night). Finally, the hotel is new, clean, nicely decorated, and had a decent pool and fitness center.

I'd like to put in a good word for the manager on duty (sorry - I don't know her name, she is a young, blonde woman). She seemed to be there by herself and was running around like crazy to take care of our needs as well as those of other guests. She was very helpful. Whatever she earns, someone should give her a raise.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
MontgomeryvilleSBS, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, 6 May 2013
Dear Patrick227,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered with your AC unit, as well as the noisy neighbors. Despite the problems you experienced, we are so grateful you took the time to leave us a review - and an excellent one at that!

We strive to provide the best overall experience for our guests, and although your stay may not have started out ideal, we hope by the time you checked out we were able to turn your experience around. Thank you, also, for your kind words about Ashlei, the manager on duty.

Once again, thank you for the five-star review! We truly value your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future!

Respectfully,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I stayed at this location recently and enjoyed a great experience. Check In / Check out was easy. If you need a late checkout, they endeavor to accomodate your request. The Assistant General Manager, Derrick is one of the kindest, most professional man I had pleasure of meeting. My room was very clean and comfortable. The living and kitchen area was spacious and well stocked with all the amenities you need. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've experienced in a hotel.The staff is very friendly and accomodating. They have a hot complimentary breakfast buffet that's better than most. My only disappointment is the lights in the parking lot were not on and it's dark if you're coming in late. However, I was told this is being rectified and should not be an issue in the future. If they maintain these standards and professionalism, I will be a continued regular customer! I would definitely recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
MontgomeryvilleSBS, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review here at the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel! Our top priority is to provide you with the best possible experience from the time you check in, to the time you check out. It is so wonderful to hear that our level of customer service was above and beyond your expectations. We are glad that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities the Staybridge Suites North Wales has to offer, and your encounter with the staff was pleasant.

Again, we want to take the time to apologize for the issue you encountered with the lighting in our parking lot, and bringing this matter to our attention. We were able to get this fix and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next trip to exceed your expectations.

We truly value your business and we are committed to making you happy. You truly are an extension of our family

Sincerely

Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Montgomeryville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Residence Inn Philadelphia Montgomeryville

Been to Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville? Share your experiences!