“Sunday Night - No wait”

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Sunday Night - No wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stopped in here on a Sunday night and we were surprised to be able walk right in and be immediately seated at a table. I don't know if it was the luck of the draw but I didn't see the normal wait to get in the front door on this night. On our first trip to this location we were treated to good food and good service. I just love the bang bang shrimp and was not disappointed. The service was good and the food was delivered promptly. I highly recommend this restaurant and will eat here again on our next visit to the area.

• Visited October 2013

“Love the happy hour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped in for an early happy hour on a week night. We beat the busy crowd which was a pleasure! This restaurant can get crazy busy. I chose a glass of house Cabernet from the $3 list...a California wine and it was a nice pour and a very nice wine. I also had the happy hour special of bang bang chicken $5. Hubby enjoyed his happy hour mixed drink and his fish and chips were delicious. The best part about the happy hour is you can sit any place in the restaurant. I like that because most restaurants limit to the bar area only. We did sit at the bar this time and our bar tender was delightful. I like the atmosphere in Bonefish...nice warm colors and modern feel. I am glad to have a Bonefish so close to home and we will be regulars.

Visited October 2013
“Good Food with 5 star service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

We were a party of 9 who needed to eat after a long evening. We arrived just before 9:00 p.m. and they set a table for us. The wait staff was friendly, not pushy and allowed us to make our choices without bothering us. The food was prepared well and everyone seemed to enjoy the meal. The kids had chicken tenders with fries, I had the fish tacos, another had Filet with crabcake and the bill totaled just under $18.00 per person with an 18% gratuity included. A nice meal with family, and I would reccommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding! Really... Out standing waiting for a table.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

First for me is how clean is the place and how is the service. Five stars on both! The waitress with the warm, broad and sincere smile even laughed at my dumb jokes like she really found me funny. She apparently has faking sincere to a science which is a very good thing in this business!

The food is very good, the service is what is should be (which these days is saying a lot) and the prices are reasonable for what is being served and the level of service provided (figure $25pp +).

In short: Make reservations, go, enjoy. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
Blue Bell
“A busy place to get a good meal but not if you are looking for a romantic dinner or quiet conversation.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

I called for reservations for 6:30 on Saturday afternoon at 3:00 and was given the choice of 6 or 7.
We arrived right at 6 and were seated immediately. I was surprised, as there were lines inside and out with dozens of people holding pagers. Bonefish only opened 2 months ago but if you want to get in without too long of a wait, make sure to have reservations.

Emily, our waitress came over in short notice to answer any questions and take drink orders.
After drinks were served we were given warm fresh bread with a pesto dipping oil, which was very nicely flavored. After ordering, we realized it was taking a bit long. Another loaf of bread and oil was set down and Emily said the kitchen was backed up, and would we like a complimentary salad or appetizer. C asked for a Caeser salad and after the four of us went through that, Emily brought out 2 more. Not more than a few moments later our meals arrived at 7:00, 45 minutes from placing our orders and only an hour after arriving. Not really so bad, and comped salads too.

I ordered the Chilean Sea Bass with a sweet sour Asian sauce on the side. This tender, moist fish was grilled very well and the mild thick flaky fish melted in my mouth. Served with zucchini, the vegetable of the day, and a side, I chose the Au Gratin potatoes. Both were very good.

My partner ordered the Dynamite King Salmon which is a grilled filet, topped with lump crab meat, spinach and mushrooms. It was served with Asian vegetables and Jasmine rice. I tasted her fish, which had the same sauce as my sea bass, and declared it fine. The rice had no real flavor though, and the Asian vegetables were really more like a broccoli medley.

Our friend had the Fresh Day Boat Scallops which were seared and served on a bed of corn with jalapenos, bacon, and cheese. The scallops were excellent but when I tried the corn I was unable to taste anything else for a while as it was so hot and spicy. I feel this is a poor menu choice to serve with scallops that have a more delicate taste. I would definitely have the scallops in the future but not with the corn.
A nice restaurant, with lots of servers and a bustling atmosphere. This is not the place for a romantic dinner or quiet conversation. What you get is a well prepared meal and courteous service.

• Visited July 2013