“Fantastic Salad Bar!”

Cuisines: American
North Wales, PA
“Fantastic Salad Bar!”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We visit Ruby Tuesday on a frequent basis. The food is very tasty and the salad bar is exceptional. They are always running specials especially if you join their e-mail fan base, which is free. Good value for the money.

Visited October 2012

Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I reviewed this restaurant before, but I just have to comment again how good this place is. We always get seated fairly quick, the service is always great, and the food is incredible. I usually pick one of their fish dishes. Everyone of them is so tastey! Beef, chicken, salad bar, drinks. Everything is excellant. I highly recommend this Ruby Tuesday.

• Visited December 2011
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Very enjoyable dining experience!”
Reviewed 20 June 2011

My husband and I have eaten at this Ruby Tuesday's twice in the last several months and definetly want to return soon. The meals are very tastey and the service is great! We thought the value for the money was excellent. We had a couple different fish choices and they tasted sooo good. I am not usually crazy about fish, but I loved the way they cooked it. I also love the salad bar. It has many great choices and is one of the favorites things for me at this restaurant. We never had to wait long for a table or to be served. I hightly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited February 2011

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!