“Classic”

Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Oakmont
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Chelsea’s in Oakmont; comfortably casual, for business meeting or get together with friends. Consistently fresh and healthy Menu options for all. Italian America fare, with some of the usual favorites; zucchini planks, (batter fried and crispy served with marinara sauce and Parmesan). Fresh warm bread, baked on the premises. My tuna was just as I ordered, the lemon vinaigrette was the perfect dressing for it. The salmon was also cooked as requested and a side of freshly steamed asparagus was offered as a substitute for another item.
Quiet ambience, pleasant wait staff, art works of featuring the some of the historic charm of Oakmont.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyable dining experience. Food well prepared and delicious. One of the nice touches, which few restaurants do any longer, was a heating the plate. Food was served on a warm plate. Service was good. I would dine here again.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Fabulous lunch with beautiful entrees. The Bloody Mary left a lot to be desired, like celery and spice, but every other aspect was perfect. The waitress was “triple sat” and treated everyone with extra attention and service was great! Penny even talked the host off the “cliff” at one point when he was stressing about too many people wanting tables. $70 for my husband, me and two children. We each had 1 drink and kids had bottled root beer. I would recommend salads, but the beautiful edible flower on the pasta was a nice edition. The open air dining made it feel a little like Havava complete with the Cuban sandwich on the menu! Great kid’s prices under 10, but not many choices. Overall excellent! I understand why this is a staple in Oakmont.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal of grilled salmon and soup du jour. The rest of my group had filet mignon, shrimp, crab cakes, and fettuccine alfredo with chicken. Everyone made comments of pleasure with their choice. The only down side to the whole experience was parking. Go early as you might need to circle several times before finding a spot.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I've heard about Chelsea Grille for years and finally paid a visit myself! My friend and I had a fantastic early dinner here.

I was delighted to see some solid vegetarian options on the menu, which were looped in with the gluten free options. I ordered a pasta, which on the menu was listed as gluten free, but I was able to change to regular pasta. The pasta was ok but the salad that came with it was outstanding! Could have had that in a big bowl and called it a day!

If you are coming for just pasta, Chelsea Grille is a pricier option. However, their focus is on higher-end options like steaks, fish, etc so it is consistent with the branding.

Atmosphere was great, they opened the windows on a warm evening. Service was great too. Overall a great place to go for a dinner out.