“Cheesy Old Forge style pizza”
Review of Salerno's Cafe

Salerno's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Old Forge
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 15 December 2011

This Old Forge pizza comes with more cheese than their competitors in the area. Good square pizza.
Food = 3/5 (good)
Price = 3.5/5 (good)
Service = 3/5 (good)
Atmosphere = 3/5 (good)
Overall = 3 out of 5 stars

Reviewed 30 November 2011

I am originally from the old forge area, and when I get into town, I ALWAYS have to stop by Salerno's for the Greatest pizza anywhere...My husband likes the sausage sandwich ...We had them cater our wedding 20 years ago, and it was fabulous. Keep up the good work!!! See you next time we are in town!

Reviewed 15 October 2011

This place literally defines the word average- from ambiance to wait staff to food. I am not saying it is bad, just average. The pizza is not all that good; typical Old Forge style- pre baked crust (no fresh dough) american cheese and average sauce- it almost tastes stale. As far as the restaurant itself it could certainly use some updating. I will say the shrimp and pepper pizza is pretty tasty and the food is consistent ( we have been there several times and will go back), again it's not bad it's just average.

1  Thank stketr007
Reviewed 23 July 2011

Service like moms kitchen, Spinach Pizza taste buds though they were in heaven

Reviewed 29 November 2010

Local bar with average to below average food.
Mostly known for the locals having one too many.
Good place to go if it is in walking distance.

3  Thank Moosinator