“I been going here since 2008.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Orrtanna
Hickory Bridge Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Orrtanna B&B and Inns
“I been going here since 2008.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Went today and had a great time. Food is the best and they keep bringing it out if you want more. I have been going with my family and friends since 1998. Me and my wife spent our honeymoon at the bed and breakfast in 1998 and I'll be taking her their on your 20th Anniversary. I can't wait to go back.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Mary Lynn M, Owner at Hickory Bridge Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 9 October 2014
Thanks for being part of our Hickory Bridge Farm family! Would love to have you stay with us for that 20th anniversary in 2018. Best wishes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

my wife and I decided to have of our wedding at Hickory Ridge Farms. We are really glad that we did.We had a warm and welcoming feeling,great home style cooking that you will be telling your friends about.

• Stayed July 2014
Saginaw
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here with another couple in the Old Farm House, while we toured Gettysburg on our motorcycles.The farm was nine miles from Gettysburg. A short beautiful ride into Gettysburg.They gave us tips on were to eat and local roads to ride on. The staff and owner were fantastic!! The morning breakfast was super, especially the light fluffy pancakes. The owner gave us her personal bicycle routes for some very scenic rides. A couple of times when we got back from some very hot 90 plus degree day rides the owner brought over some cold refreshing ice tea. We ate dinner one evening at the barn which had a family style meal. The barn was beautifully decorated and the food was great.

We have stayed at many b&b's over the years and this one wins our award for best personal service. Thank you Mary Lynn for all your attention to detail and your great staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Paul S
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you're planning a trip to Gettysburg, PA there is just one place to stay -- and this is it. Located a few miles outside of Gettysburg proper, this lovely bed and breakfast is the perfect place to end a long day of sightseeing and exploring history. We stayed in one of the "cottages" located just up the road from the main house, and we couldn't have been more delighted. Set beside a babbling brook, the comfortable queen sized room was decorated exactly the way you'd want an old farmhouse B&B to be decorated. Generous breakfast on the deck (the weather cooperated) with other guests made for a great experience. Hospitality beyond belief. And make sure you get to see the old country store. It's much more of a museum than a gift shop -- with all kinds of interesting items that are truly authentic and truly interesting. Ask to see the baby's stockings!

Room Tip: We loved the cottage, but there's advantage in staying in the old farm house, too.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Bellwood, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I have been to Hickory bridge a half dozen times in the past 2 decades. The immediate thing I feel is relaxed, the smell of the restaurants garden, (herbs and spices etc.). Then you meet the boss, a great lady who makes you feel right at home. The area is great for walks, or runs, as it's seated on a back road. And while you're in the wooded area you are literally a mile or so from Gettysburg proper. The rooms are great, the beds and fixtures are also great. The breakfast's are delicious and plentiful. We"ll go back again later in the summer to unwind.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Bear, Delaware
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was my first time to a bed and breakfast in over 20 years. The cottages are charming duplexes. The cottages were well equipped, clean and very comfortable.They each have a wood burning stove, air conditioning and porches with chairs which face a creek. The location was very peaceful and quiet. The owner was very kind and hospitable. The breakfast was delicious and fresh. We would have eaten dinner there but we stayed on a Monday night in which dinner is not served. I think dinner is served on weekends. This is a great place to stay if visiting Gettysburg which is 15 minutes away. My girlfriend and I chose this location to avoid the noise of staying in Gettysburg. I know I will be staying there again for at least 2 nights. I would highly recommend this B and B.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Glen Burnie
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I came here for a Valentine's Day Banquet that my church had here. The food was so fabulous! I loved how everything felt so much like a home-cooked meal, but super high-quality. They have a nice little gift shop and great, great service! Sometimes they have live entertainment too!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Erika627
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orrtanna
Wyndham Gettysburg
Inn at Herr Ridge
Inn at Herr Ridge
#3 of 23 in Gettysburg
Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Hickory Bridge Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!