“Pleasant place with a nice bustle of activity (energy)”
Review of 3 J's Coffee

3 J's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Palmyra
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: 3J's is located in the Palmyra Shopping Center. We offer a full service coffee bar featuring organic coffees. We serve breakfast and lunch and offer vegetarian and gluten free options. Check our schedule on Faceboook or our web page for information on our live music on Friday nights!
“Pleasant place with a nice bustle of activity (energy)”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I can't comment on the coffee. I like tea :). It was fine. Eggs Benedict $7.95 was very tasty. They used ham instead of the more traditional Canadian bacon, no biggie, hollandaise sauce was perfect, just the right touch of lemon. Free wifi. Pleasant bustle of activity. All tables and chairs. Decent place to stop and get some work done but I do love a coffee shop with some comfy chairs.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank K2toYou

hershey pa
“Really quaint Coffee shop”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Really great coffee flavors, great atmosphere and really nice servers! Food is very yummy and coffee is very fresh and good! Really nice coffee bar area of selections to add to coffee...

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank kody76
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Not what I expected!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped in to 3Js on our way home to Maryland from a wedding after a 6 hour car ride. We were exhausted and in desperate need of some caffeine and a good meal. Being sort of a coffee aficionado myself, I was shocked that a place located in the same center as a McDonalds and a Tire and Auto would have such an extensive menu! We stopped in around 5-ish on a Friday and the place was dead. I forget out waitress's name (short brown hair?) but she was incredible, very charming and knowledgeable. Our food was pretty good. I liked that they had glutton free options. My sister is glutton free and if she lived in Pennsylvania, I'm sure she'd frequent 3Js. The only improvement I would make would maybe be more casual seating. If I was local, I would love to hang out here but I think I would feel awkward sitting at a table to read.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Mila H
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Great Coffee Flavors”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I just happened upon this place one day. I will agree with some other reviews that they do have off hours. Only open from 7-3 on most days, except Saturday (maybe Friday). I would stop there much more often if they were opened earlier. I really like their coffee flavors (I've had Sleigh Ride, White Russian, and Whoopie Pie). I've also had some of their sandwiches and baked goods, all of which have been awesome as well.

Visited January 2014
PA
“Best Coffee in Town”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We have found 3Js to be a great coffee shop! Our drinks and food have always been good. Service has been super and the owners really care about your satisfaction. I have only ever gone for breakfast and have enjoyed the baked oatmeal to the blueberry pancakes. There is usually a daily breakfast special.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Chuck2010

Been to 3 J's Coffee? Share your experiences!