Americas Best Value Inn Palmyra/Hershey
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Red Roof Inn Hershey(Hershey)
Rio Motel(Hershey)
Dutch Motel(Palmyra)
View Hotel
All reviewshershey parkroom was cleanclose to hershey attractionsstay there againwaffleshot waterrooms are smalla great place to stayoutdoor poolfree breakfastconvenient locationmotelcerealabvipillowsdeskshampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our family of three spent one night here as we drove back home from New York. We got the last room available and despite being a little cramped fro space, it was a great stay. Everything was clean and recently updated. And the price was great. We'd definitely stay here again!
Thanks!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I booked this hotel based on the decent reviews I read through Tripadvisor, which is what I always do before I book a hotel. We spent the day in Hershey for our son's birthday. I called ahead to let them know we would arrive late, they were very understanding. We booked a room with two queen beds, but upon arrival we were upgrade to two adjoining rooms. No complaints at all. The rooms were very clean, our sons were thrilled about having their own room. The water was hot and the water pressure was perfect which is all I really needed. The beds were very comfortable. Not to mention they have a great pool which was awesome. The boys enjoyed it early the next morning. Their continental breakfast was good. It was about 5-7 minute drive (4 miles) from Hershey and easy to find. We would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The hotel was clean, convenient and the staff was very good, helpful with suggestions and information. Parking was convenient and reasonable. The room was a good size and very comfortable.10 Minutes from all Hershey Attraction.It was a short 2 night stay but we were very happy with this hotel.We would not hesitate to stay here again.Great Little Motel.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here August 5-6 when me and my family went to Hershey park 2 adults 2 children hotel is not far from there and was a good price from what the other hotels wanted. Man at front desk was very nice and friendly the room was very big and clean beds were comfortable towels were soft shower pressure was good and so was hot water heard no outside noise or noise from other rooms will def stay at hotel again when we visit Hershey

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Americas Best Value Inn in Palmyra Pa was a great place to stay. It is only five miles from Hershey and all of Hershey's attraction. Most of the motels around Hershey Pa are very expensive this time of year. This motel was the most reasonable one I found. It is an older motel but has been remodeled. It is extremely clean. It has a beautiful outdoor pool and a tennis court. The management was very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend a stay here for families.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo