“Perfect choice for our stay in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Creekside Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paradise
Creekside Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Paradise B&B and Inns
Jackson, Tennessee
“Perfect choice for our stay in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2010

Creekside is far enough off of the main highway to be quiet, but close enough for convenience. We loved the history of the 230 year old home, the comfort of the yard and porch, and visiting with Dennis and Cathy. They were really helpful with what to see and do, and what to avoid in the area. After a 4 day stay with them, we almost felt like family. And if you have never seen a Czechoslovakian communion set, this is definitely the place to go. Breakfasts were great every day. We couldn't have asked for anything more than what we found at Creekside.

Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lucyhome

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Mtn. Home
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2010

We very much enjoyed our stay in the Creekside Inn B&B in Paradise, PA. The Inn was lovely and the innkeepers were gracious and very welcoming. They made our first visit to the Amish Country enjoyable and informative. They were very helpful in recommending out-of-the way places to visit and we felt like we truly learned about the Amish and their way of life. Cathy's breakfasts were out of this world and different each and every morning of our stay. The evening snacks by the bedside were definitely a very nice touch. If we have occasion to visit this part of the country again, we would very much like to stay in the same Inn.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Easton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2010

Quiet location, comfortable beds, clean and beautifully decorated rooms. Centrally located for all types of activities. Warm and hospitable hosts. Cathy and Dennis make you feel at home even if it is your first time visit.....by the time you leave you feel like a long time friend. Great breakfast....no fast food here....full hot breakfast every morning. If you are an early riser always fresh coffee or tea ready by 7am. If you leave the table hungry it is your own fault.....seconds ( or more ) are always offered. When you return from your long day, there is always some bakery item on the night stand waiting for you.
Cathy and Dennis always have suggestions for your visit to Lancaster...whether it be how to get to Amish Country stores along the back roads or good places to eat or evening entertainment. We have stayed in a number of B&Bs that were nice but the major reason we continue to stay at the Creekside Inn is the way Cathy and Dennis treat everyone....whether you are new or return visitors....everyone is treated very well.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Vincentown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2010

As a solo woman traveler, I felt like I found the best B&B ever. I felt so secure at the Inn and enjoyed the friendships I made at the Inn. Cathy and Dennis were the most gracious hosts making me feel right at home. Dennis helped carry my luggage to my room on the second floor as well as carrying it down when I checked out. It was raining when I left and he even moved my car closer to the door and loaded my luggage. What a great addition to a wonderful visit. Only wish I had more time to spend at the Creekside, but will definitely return. I traveled cross country and the breakfast here was the best anywhere. What a treat/

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Sandysue48
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2010

So enjoyed our recent visit to The Creekside Inn. Cathy and Dennis were indeed the most gracious hosts. The Inn is filled with the most gorgeous antiques and the breakfast is to die for!! Definitely need a return visit very soonl.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Orange, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Creekside Inn for one night in May, 2010. Our stay was comfortable, enjoyable, and too short! As I searched the internet for a bed and breakfast in the Lancaster area, the Creekside Inn attracted my attention because of its age – nearly 230 years – and interesting history. What I discovered upon our arrival is that it is also a pleasant place to stay. Our room, the Witmer, was spacious, comfortable, and immaculately clean. Our visit was on a Sunday night, which is “date night” for the Amish youth of the area. We enjoyed falling asleep to the accompaniment of the clip-clop of buggies passing by. The full breakfast served at 8:30 the next morning was delicious – fruit with granola, French toast made from cinnamon swirl bread, Canadian bacon, coffee cake, juice, and coffee. We appreciated the early coffee service at 7:00 too!
Innkeepers Cathy and Dennis have operated their inn since 1995, so they know what they’re doing and they know the area. They are personable and have a knack for making guests feel right at home. The glowing comments that filled the stack of guest books in our room attest to their dedication to their inn and guests.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2010

We have stayed at the Creekside Inn many times, and return as often as we can. The rooms are lovely, with tons of period character and beautiful Amish-made quilts, the location is excellent- only minutes from all the attractions and shopping, yet peaceful and quiet, and the three course breakfast is not to be missed. What truly makes the Creekside Inn stand out, though, are innkeepers Dennis and Cathy. You are treated like a guest in their home, with home baked snacks in your room and drinks in the fridge, wonderful conversation and attention to details (like the fact that my husband is allergic to some foods- when we are coming, Cathy plans the breakfasts accordingly.) Even an overnight stay is a vacation- when you are in the area, I can not think of a better place to stay.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paradise
Fulton Steamboat Inn
BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercourse Village Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Revere Inn & Suites
EJ Bowman House Bed and Breakfast
The Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village

Been to Creekside Inn? Share your experiences!