“Fantastic Italian Food”

Perkasie Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Perkasie
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 May 2012

If you are craving Italian food, this is the place to eat. You will not leave hungry. The food is delicious, the portions are pleantyful. My husband and I never leave without a doggie bag and that's saying a lot.They do not take reservations.The wait time is usually around 15-20 min. Well worth the wait. I highly recommend Perkasie Pasta and Pizza. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

We came here about two years ago and had asked when it changed hands and who the new owners were. We had our dinner and dessert and were very pleased with our meal and price. We have since gone there numerous times had our recital dinner there and have taken friends and family there who now frequent it often and tell us what they had. It's a great place with very friendly atmosphere. I recomend you either go early or later on a Friday or Saturday, but during the week most anytime is ok.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Ate here with a large family group and I would highly recommend it. The service was excellent, especially considering there were nearly 20 of us and the place was jammed. The portions are large and priced within reason. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

One of the best places to eat. I have taken friends famly and collegues there and have never had a bad meal. The people are friendly the food is great and the prices reasonanable.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 2 July 2008

Great place to eat or get take out. Huge portions inexpensive prices. The food is really good!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook