“good food and service”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Telford, Pennsylvania
“good food and service”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

we had a great time here, the food was excellent. We got lunch, i got an Italian hoagie. It was good. The layout of the restaurant is nice, and it's BYOB which is nice. We recommend this place to anyone in the area looking for cheap, good food

• Visited April 2014

Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I will never understand the positive reviews I see? Tried this place again and don't understand what is good about this place. First let me start with the rude hostess on Fri 10/25 around 6:30. My wife and asked for a booth; we were informed if we wait a few minutes there would be one. Another couple arrived after us and said a table would be fine. After seating the couple the hostess advised us our booth is almost cleaned. The other women came out and told the hostess she wanted the booth that was just cleaned rather than the table and if course the rude hostess gave our booth to her. Come to find out there was a connection with the hostess/customer. What a great way to treat your other customers! Now to the food; I ordered a chicken dish with spinach and melted cheese over pasta and my wife had chicken Marsala. Both our dinners were sub-standard to say the least with very little flavor. Chic under cooked on my platter with tough spinach and the Marsala platter surely lacking Marsala flavor. All I can advise is to seek out the other fine Italian restaurants in the general area. I would go to this place for pizza or a sandwich but never dinner. They are very, very inconsistent.

1 Thank PopPopfromQtown
Nonette, France
“Fantastic!!!!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

First let me say we drove a half an hour to get here on a recommendation from friend so I had high expectations! It is a small place in down town Perkasie. It is BYOB. Our server was Lydia a bubbly you girl who is a GREAT waitress!!! She has a smile on her face the whole time and was very attentive!!! My husband and I both had the linguine and clam sauce (me white, him red). It was the BEST I have ever had and I have eaten in many 5 star restaurants!!! The portions are enormous and I got two more meals out of mine!!!! I highly recommend this place!! It's nothing fancy but the food is worth the trip!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Joy2625
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
“Large portions”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Good food but I always end up taking food home for my lunch the next day. Great value for the money. Friendly place, good location and tasty food.

Visited December 2012
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“I had an awful lunch”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I have eaten here many times and always had a fantastic meal. I have recommended this place to many people, but today was the worst meal I have ever had. We ordered shrimp friadiablo and chicken and shrimp with a pesto cream sauce. We also ordered fried calamari. Everything that we had ordered was so greasy it was horrible. The calamari is usually great with a lot of garlic, today it was sitting in a ton of grease. Then our meals were just as bad. I had the chicken and shrimp with pesto cream sauce, the first time it came out it was floating in oil, I poured about 1/4 cup into a bowl on the table and then decided to send it back. When it came out the next time it was like thickened oil cream sauce, it was just terrible. And the other entrees were just as greasy. I am not sure what is happening at the restaurant, but it is a shame that a place that was so good, is getting to be so bad. Like I said before it was always good, but this time it was horrible. I took all the food home to give it to the outside animals since it wasn't fit for us to eat. It also seems that the past few times I was there it was all young kids and no adult supervision. Maybe that is the problem.

• Visited February 2013