“Best experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Skydive Philadelphia
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Best experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

My parents gave me four options for my birthday present; one of them included skydiving. Even though I was scared, I knew I would regret it if I didn't do it. When we got there, the staff was nice, efficient, and professional. Matt was my instructor, and he was fantastic. He showed me all the steps of how to jump out of the airplane and what to do when we were in the air. I felt safe throughout the whole experience. The actual jump was phenomenal and an unforgettable birthday present.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Three family members used a Groupon today for a tandem jump. The check in staff and skydive staff were all professional and cordial. They went out if their way to be helpful, quick, safe and cordial. I was worried after reading other reviews but we did not have any problems at all. We would do it again.

Visited August 2013
“Very bad customer service the worst ever, proficiently of manager is zero”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I went twice and we drove 3 hours from Dc but unfortunately we didn't get the chance of skydiving because of the bad unproficienle customer surves from the manager who was shouting and not behaved it was one of our worst expectancies with the first time to deal with them and not only that I have been trying to contact there number to complain they keep telling me the manager will call u to understand ur complaint but no one did and it day 10 now , I don't advice anyone to go there , u will not get the primer customer service as they clam

North Wales, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“No Diving In the Shallow End”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

Bought this as a gift through Groupon, but when we went to redeem it, the company had been bought out. The new company had such bad reviews that we tried to get our money back. Groupon . Took a lot of wrangling, but they finally gave me credit on their account.

Visited July 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

What an experience. This was my first time and I thought I'd be more nervous then I actually was. My partner, Brian made the jump fun and not nerve racking. From what I'm reading, don't go thru Groupon. My experience was pleasant all around.

Visited June 2013