“Really fun. Would do it again.”

Skydive Philadelphia
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Really fun. Would do it again.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I went skydiving with two friends after we bought a coupon on Living Social. We had to reschedule three times because of bad weather but the staff was really friendly and helpful. When we finally had good weather, I called to see if they could fit us in rather than waiting for our reschedule date. They said yes and we were strapped in our gear and on the plane within 45 minutes of arriving. The tandem guys were all really nice and professional. The jump went great, definitely opt for the "extended free fall." It's worth the few extra seconds.

My only regret is that I wish we would have jumped on a clearer day. It was very hazy the day we jumped and you couldn't see very far. My tandem partner said that on clear days you can see New York City, the day we jumped you couldn't even see the Philadelphia skyline. Also, use the restroom before you go. They only have an outdoor porta potty.

Visited May 2013

Philadelphia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great experience”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This was such a fabulous trip.
My husband went skydiving-I was afraid. But he loved it and the entire experience was awesome

Visited September 2013
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Daughter's Delight”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

No, I didn't jump but my daughter did on her 18th birthday. My perspective is that of a concerned parent who was assured by her tandem partner saying,"Don't worry. I'll take care of her." His name is Matt and he made her feel confident, relaxed,and quite accomplished. So thanks Matt (the one with the sandy-colored hair) for doing as you promised.
Can't say enough good things about the staff at Skydive Philadelphia. You made my daughter's birthday more than special.

“Unreal experience!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I always wanted to skydive and I'm glad this is the place I went to. The whole process was quick and stress free fir what we were about to be doing. I was expecting to be there all day but with an 8 o'clock start time, our group of 6 was finished by 10. My instructor Chris was awesome. I was terrified (in a good way) and he was very accommodating with answering questions. Would definitely go back!

North Brunswick, New Jersey
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“'ok' kind of place...but skydive itself was awesome!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

So, this isn't a review abt skydiving - but about the place and service etc. We bought Groupons and we had no issue with reservation. Thanks to reviews on TA, we knew in advance what NOT to expect at the facility ;-) Don't expect nice customer service with smiling people, MUST carry a photo ID and doctor's certificate for any medical issue history. They have a long waiver form where you have to write your initials 10s of time. You can skip the introduction video - its of no use. They have NO real facilities - accept free WiFi and few seats.
We reserved Saturday morning 9 o'clock slot. We went 'empty stomach', that turned out a good idea. All the instructors, who jump with you, were very helpful and friendly; they made us feel comfortable and confident about safety. I'm sure the office staff can learn a lot from these guys about 'customer service' and 'how to smile' etc.
Overall, We enjoyed the experience b'coz we knew and did not expect nice customer service.

2 Thank rutansh