“Love It”

Sheetz
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Growing up in Central Pa, Sheetz was a common visit for me. When I moved away.... finding a Sheetz is a real treat. It's a convenience store that sells made to order food such as subs, burgers, hotdogs, chicken, pizza, and fried foods. Recently I tried their fried pickles which were good and different. Also fried mac and cheese bites are another favorite.

If you're not from the area I'd compare it to a Wawa.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

A few days earlier we stopped at a "real" restaurant while passing through this town. On our return trip, we stopped at this Sheetz for gas and were amazed to see such a line at the food counter, so we jumped into that line and were pleasantly surprised. Hubby had a meatball sub which he really enjoyed and I had a panini sandwich which was good, too. Can't beat the price and we were back on the road quickly. The service was fast and friendly and the bathrooms were clean.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Ordered two hot dogs, fries, two chicken snack wraps, and got a slushie and a soda. The food was pretty good. They used a whole tortilla for the snack wraps, so they were a little breadier than they usually are.

The biggest call out was that the restrooms were very dirty. Didn't get any gas on this visit. We skipped over it on the way back down from NY.