“Wonderful restful night”

Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Phoenixville
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My room offered a a quiet restful night stay. It had more features than I needed which was a nice change by comparison with the rest of my vacation. Only issue was the road construction that I had to pass through to get to the hotel. In a few months, I assume this will no longer be a problem, but that's spring in Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jayson M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for staying with us at tthe Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge. I am pleased that you had a enjoyable stay. I apologize for the construction in the area I know it made things confusing. We would love to have you back when you are in the area. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any concerns.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My stay here was very nice. Staff is very helpful and understand the meaning of the word "hospitality". Christine was very helpful and a calming influence in any situation. I would definitely consider returning to this property.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge. I am pleased that you had a enjoyable visit. When you are in the area again we would love to see you again. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any concerns.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is an older hotel and pretty average by comparison to the new or remodeled properties. Easy access off the highway and the staff at the front desk was friendly.

I was upgraded to a suite which was roomy and had a small kitchen.

Room was clean. Very small workout room.

The night I was there they offered a small dinner and drinks.

Excellent rate.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge. I am pleased that you had a enjoyable stay. We would love to have you stay with us again if you are in the area. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great hotel! Super clean & comfortable rooms, staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful. Breakfast is definitely worth getting up for - make your own waffles, fruit, cereal, hot oatmeal, always a bunch of hot stuff like eggs etc., and non-stop coffee / hot cocoa / tea 24 hours, all complimentary. The Oaks / Valley Forge Hampton Inn is a ridiculously convenient location - there's a whole complex of restaurants, the expo center, restaurants, etc., all on a looped road that serves the whole complex - you can walk to most of it, Bob Evans is 20 feet from the back door.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The room was clean and fresh, the beds comfortable - except the pillows were not as comfortable as our first stay. It was a long way to go for food, gas etc but it appears that is being remedied as there was a Wawa and other restaraunts being built across the street. So all in all a very good hotel and location for Philly and surrounding area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel is relatively new. It is very clean, quite and well taken care of. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is only 10 minutes from Ursinus College in Collegeville PA very close to shopping and great restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at the Hampton Inn. Everything was clean and supplies were plentiful. Rooms were quiet and staff were very helpful! Enjoyed the Continental breakfast each morning. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenixville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia
Homewood Suites Valley Forge
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks? Share your experiences!