“Definitely going back!”

Dining options: Reservations
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Definitely going back!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This Thai restaurant was recommended by friends who have gone there many times. It's a BYOB so we went prepared. It was lively and pleasant. The décor is a mix of Thai art in a small town building with vintage brick walls a lots of charm. The reviews we read before going were excellent, many raving about the service. We weren't wowed by our server, but the owner was present and working quickly and earnestly to accommodate patrons on an extremely busy Saturday evening. She stopped by our table as was genuine and warm. The dining room attendant (aka bus boy) was wonderful and seemed to care more about our visit than our particular server. We each had duck (different presentations) and liked our meals very much. The jasmine rice and the noodle dish we added were delightful. The garnishment of all meals shows attention to detail, and the portions are generous. There's even a winery right across the street where diners may sample wine and then be directed to wine that will pair well with Thai food. This was recommended by the bus boy and we will try that option next time.

• Visited November 2013

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Very good food, nice service and reasonable price”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I went for lunch to the Thai L'Elephant already several times. With several friends and my 85 year old mom. The food was always very good, a good variety on the lunch menue and very nice sized portions. There is something to be found for every tast, spicy or not, whatever you like. The service is very good, food will come soon and is nice and hot. And for the lunch menue, the price is very reasonable.I will come again. My mom loved the food and she admired the artistic folded napkins!

Visited May 2013
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Sadly just average, at least this time”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We've been here before and had good meals, but this one was disappointing. The calamari appetizer was heavily breaded (like onion rings) and the calamari was rubbery. We ordered Shrimp Pad Thai and Siamese Noodle (which is vegetarian Pad Thai). The shrimp were under-cooked and had to be sent back; when a new dish was delivered, the noodles were too heavy with sauce. The Siamese Noodles didn't have much flavor, and only about three pieces of tofu.

Service was pleasant, as always.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite restaurant in Phoenixville. Great place for a romantic dinner and a bottle of wine. Also a great place for a larger group of friends. The brick wall and furnishings all make for unique decor and experience. My wife had her favorite dish, the choo chee duck and I had the Phuket seafood dish. Both were excellent. I've had the green curry and Thai basil chicken dishes before too. Every dish there has been excellent. Service is always top notch.

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Tasty dinner”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I go out in Phoenixville regularly and had good things about Thai L'Elephant but was hesitant to try it because I had never had Thai food. I was in the mood to try something new so my friend and I picked up a bottle of wine from Taste and went over to the restaurant. I loved the atmosphere inside. The waitresses were great and the Pad Thai was awesome! There are so many other things on the menu that I would like to try. I will definitely be going back.

• Visited July 2013