“Reservation issues, but food was great”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 116 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ashland St.
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I brought a date here for our first, and it was pretty nice. I don't think they really honor their reservations though, because I made one, they still had me wait for 30 minutes. And then we were seated so close to the kitchen it was kind of hard to talk over the noise, so i was expecting a bit more out of a reservation than that.

Seating aside, I enjoyed my meal. It was pretty expensive, judging by the pricing of the rest of their food, but i like to get my filet mignon wherever i go. They don't offer house salads to go along with a meal, so my salad was pretty big and i couldn't finish it when my meal came out. But the filet was done to perfection for me, which is medium well. The potatoes could have been seasoned better, but the filet made up for it. I wish we could had had some desert, but everything had some sort of nut in it, so i couldn't have anything, even the ice cream due to cross-contamination. But the waitress did warn me about it, so that was nice.

Overall, it was a nice experience, with good food.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

As my first time being at this restaurant i was very pleased. The atmosphere was pleasant and the staff was very friendly. Im not a beer drinker but the people i was with were very pleased at the taste of the beer. The food was excellent and even with a burger under cooked they handled it professionally and had the problem taken care of quickly! overall i was very pleased.. the bill was high but for good food i didnt mind!

IHB_Phoenixville, General Manager at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Amber,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a postive review for Iron Hill. I am very pleased to hear your first visit was memorable. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!
-jim, GM

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Nothing like beer and burgers on a cold December afternoon and this place has both. Prices are good and service was very good.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Iron Hill is a place I can count on to join friends for beer and a nice meal. Service is quick, food tasty and servers always friendly and knowledgable.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Food at Iron Hill is great! Beer is interesting. Love their mushroom soup, sweet potato fries with the dips and cheesesteak egg rolls. Their pizzas are also really good! Nice atmosphere including in the bar area. The mug that is free with the membership program is really cool.