“Great location, great food”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ashland St.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We ate at Iron Hill and had a great meal - everything was fresh, cooked to order, and delicious. We had crab cake sandwich, pizza, and pulled pork. We shared their chocolate triple hill dessert and meyer lemon pie - both fantastic and worth a visit all to themselves.

We loved the location - having never been to Phoenixville before - Iron Hill is located on a street with lots of locally owned shops. Can't wait to go back and shop!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Enjoyed dinner her awhile ago. Food was great. Menu selection great and atmosphere was wonderful. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very good food and service. It is more expensive than an average brew pub but it has a wide variety of food. All their beers are good.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Eaten here on many occasions. The food has never disapoointed me yet. I love their gumbo and nachos. Their Bleu Burger is excellent. Also have enjoyed the Seafood pot pie. Wait staff is attentive and willing to explain there various in-store brews. They will even bring you small samples if you are not quite sure. Fun place.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch today at the Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant. We spent a few hours in Phoenixville and decided on the restaurant based on Trip Advisor ratings.. We were greeted and seated immediately. The initial waitress advised she would return shortly but another soon appeared and took our drink orders and then our meal choices... My wife had the Carrot Soup and Chicken Quesadilla while I as usual went with a burger option which included caramelized onions and swiss cheese. My wife really liked the soup which I tasted and agreed was quite original and good. She also was happy with the Quesadilla. My burger was served medium rare as ordered and was quite tasty. The portions were adequate. Overall I was very impressed with Iron Hill and though it is a but pricey for lunch I would return and certainly recommend visiting..