Comfort Inn Pine Grove
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$127
US$141
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge(Pine Grove)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoff roadrausch creekwafflesstayed hereolder placeoff rtexercise roomnice breakfastindoor poolstar hotelfree breakfastbreakfast barcoffee makera great place to stayhot breakfastnice roomwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Our short stay at the Pine Grove Comfort Inn was perfect. The pool clean and welcoming, the pillow options on the bed a nice touch, and the breakfast in the morning well-tended to. Was really makes this hotel, however, is the staff. Their personal touch and interest in guests was clearly evident in their working hard to extend our stay and checking in with my girls to ask how their swim was. Don't underestimate how busy and booked this hotel is...we did and won't make that mistake our next trip to the Ft. Indiantown Gap area!

Room Tip: Don't underestimate the popularity of this hotel! I was surprised to find out how difficult it was to extend our stay.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
comfortinnpinegrove, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pine Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write a review on our property. I will share your comments with the staff.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

When I started through PA I stopped at one of the state rest areas and picked up a hotel coupon book. When I got near Harrisburg I looked at what was ahead and found this hotel. I picked a winner, the coupon rate was $69 and I had a wonderful room, great bed and quiet even though it isn't very far off Interstate 81. The front desk clerk was more helpful on finding me a place to eat and not the McDonalds out front. Now that I know this hotel exists I will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

We are a hidden treasure and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Unexpected stay, but they are right off the highway with big-rig parking right out front, couldn't resist! Glad we did! Super-friendly reception, clean room, white linens and pillow selection. The pool was one of the few we have tried recently that was warm enough to enjoy! Good size exercise room. Large tv, fridge and micro in room great. Bathrooms a bit worn but clean. Breakfast had nice assortment of fruit, cereal, waffles, eggs bacon etc. Ordered in from the pizza place in the book, the pasta was fantastic and huge portions! Would stay again if passing through.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We stayed here with our two small dogs during a recent visit to the nearby off-road park. Extremely close to the highway. The price was excellent compared with another pet-friendly hotel in the area. The hotel is a little older and some areas show wear, but the rooms are neat and the pillows and beds are wonderful! The breakfast and breakfast area was very nice...lots of room to meet with others and chat and the food was good. I lost an earring one morning while getting ready, and the housekeeper found it for me before I even realized it was missing!! We will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We stayed here on our way home from a Disney World vacation. We were trying to out run winter storm saturn, and drove until we got above Harrisburg. We arrived in Pine Grove at 1:30am, tired and road-weary. The lady at the front desk nearly got a big old kiss from me when she said that, not only did they have a room, but also a roll out available :). She couldn't have been more accomodating!
It is an older hotel, and as such, has some of the issues that come with being an older hotel. There was a little bit of mold noticable in the shower/tub. However, it was very clean and well kept. The beds were comfortable as well, and it was sound proofed well. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family