“Was a repeat visitor”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pine Grove
Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have stayed at this resort for the past several years. Initially we stayed when we first bought our camper because it was close and this was our first trip out in quite a few years. We wanted to be sure we had what was needed before going too far away. We first stayed at this campground in June of 2011 for three weeks in a row. We enjoyed it that much we decided to leave our camper there during the week and come up on the weekends - it was KOA at that time and we could leave it there during the week unhooked for no cost and pay for the weekends - AWESOME! So we were coming back each year since that point until this past June, we have seen the change since they were a KOA and it is not a good change. When you go to the pool now you can not have have snacks of any kind for your kids only bottled water for everyone and water is good, but you don't want to have to keep running in to the store for snacks - although it seems this is the reason for the no snacks/food/drinks/ or anything at the pool. Then you have a staff member walking around the pool the entire time looking to find something - you feel like you are on survellience all the time. Desk staff were pretty nice, just doesn't seem very organized back there though. Funny too how they can just conjur up a weekend with certain activities and consider this a Holiday weekend - when the holiday is about three weeks away from that??? So unfortunately I don't believe that we will be returning to this campground in the future :(

1  Thank S G

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this RV resort last summer because we just recently bought our RV and it was only about 1 hr away. We needed to do a trial run with our motor home before we took it out of state. We were amazed at how nice it was. Extremely dog friendly , which is very important to us since we travel with 2 active black labs! The dog park is beautiful, staff is friendly and the sites are great! We like shaded spots and we were accommodated ! The pool is amazing although we didn't get to use it. There is so much to do especially of you have children. We stayed here several times during the summer/ fall of 2013. We will definitely return! I would highly recommend booking a trip here, but ask for a shaded area if being in the sun isn't what you want since most sites are out in the open.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Bob-N-Wend
Duane G, Public Relations Manager at Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

We are pleased that our Campground met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make everyone's camping experience great! We look forward to you camping with us again in the near future. Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I stayed in a deluxe cottage 6/29-7/1/14. Check in and check out were easy. Cottage was super cute! The entire camp group was extremely clean. Amenities like the pool were great. We booked two cabins for next year before checking out!

• Stayed: June 2014

We are pleased that you enjoyed the deluxe cottage you stayed in during your visit with us at Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages. Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you back again soon

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family and I have been repeat visitors for 6 years. This is our "go to" campground for quick long weekend get-a-ways and a few longer week long trips. The staff is fabulous, very quick to respond to special requests. Our family includes smaller children (ages 3 and 7). The pool, "carnival", arcade, playgrounds and walking trails are a perfect addition to our normal family camping activities. We've stayed in several areas of the campground and have been happy with all of them. We've used a travel trailer and a large 5th wheel. The staff is great is helping you select a site that is perfect for your needs. Also very good in accommodating groups that would like to stay closer together. Restroom and shower facilities are always very clean. Pool staff is strict on no food/drink in the pool area and politely directs you to nice seating areas just outside of the pool fence to enjoy any food/drink you may have brought.

Room Tip: Tell the staff what your "ideal" spot would include (i.e. shaded, pull through, close to p...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank You for being a repeat customer. We are please that our staff was helpful to you during your stay and we hope you will return to make it 7 years of camping with us at Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages!! Hopefully we will see you and your family soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

What a terrific find! We decided to take our daughter camping for the first time and wanted to steer clear of tents since she has had no experience. While researching family campgrounds with log cabins, I came across Twin Grove. We went with another family and we rented the family cottage for 2 nights. I can honestly say I wish we could have stayed longer. I am a clean freak, I bring a shower curtain liner to every place I visit because that is the first thing I change. I didn't even have to use it, the cabin was so clean. We used it instead for as tablecloth for the outside picnic table!! The linens that they provided were great and there was plenty of room for all of us to sleep.
The kitchen was stocked enough for us to cook and grill, I would suggest bringing tongs if you are planning on grilling, a large bowl or two to put things into and a roll of tin foil. We also purchased a sponge and dish washing liquid from the very useful and adorable country store.
While we were there, on Saturday night, there was a fireworks display that was wonderful. We hung out at the pool on Sunday which was a blast for the kids with 2 water slides and tons of noodles.
Everyone I encounter the from the 1st phone call to book until check out time were fantastic. I even said to my husband that people just seem happy to live and work there.
I am hoping to make this a yearly tradition for my family and I. I know that our daughter would grow up with great memories of Twin Grove!

1  Thank dawns1474
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed here in a pet friendly cabin for a family reunion weekend. I was impressed with how nice and clean the campground was. They have something to do for just about everyone. Anything from the swimming pools, to miniature golf, to Ferris wheel, to a very nice merry go round. The ice cream store was nice, but the staff had a lot of problems with getting everyone's orders correct. They have 2 nice dog parks and a train that takes you on tours or the campground. Overall was a nice stay. I had a little trouble getting a response and call back in order to make reservations....that might need a little work, but after we got there, everything was nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We are glad that our Campground met your needs and that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make everyone's camping experience memorable! We look forward to you camping with us again in the near future. Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have never been to Twin Grove Resort and Campground and I found it online looking for RV Camping Resorts and read a lot of great reviews as well as received a lot of great reviews from fellow rv campers that this place was GREAT!
We camped in a Travel Trailer and we had chose a site backed up to the stream. The campground had a lot of campers that weekend which was nice to see how the sites were laid out for when we plan on coming back in the near future. Everyone who works there and including the guest were all very sweet and the staff was very professional. I think for this campground to have its own small fairground site is the neatest thing around especially for couples that have children.
We enjoyed our stay, we had a great and memorable time and no one was loud. The restaurant was a definite plus! We can't wait to come back again, we went through the entire campground and picked out our future sites to stay at!!! Thank you everyone at the Twin Grove Resort and Campground, we give you 5 stars across the board!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Duane G, Public Relations Manager at Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

We here at Twin Grove RV Resort and Cottages are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to you coming back and staying us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pine Grove
#1 of 4 in Pine Grove
Knights Inn Pine Grove
Knights Inn Pine Grove
#3 of 4 in Pine Grove

Been to Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages? Share your experiences!