“Disappointing! Long wait for Flavorless meals, Wrong order...”
Review of Cactus Grill

Cactus Grill
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Pipersville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My husband and I stopped here after a day of traveling, and after passing by many other options. Great relaxed atmosphere, menu looked good. Great place to stop for a drink, at least at first glance.

Our waitress was very nice, but slow with drinks, then even slower to offer a refill. She was one of the few people working, so no big deal at first.

We ordered wings and when they came out, were soggy and seemed microwaved. We had also ordered sandwiches, which we seemed to wait an usually long time for. Our plates were eventually dropped at our table by a food runner (who then disappeared again), but our waitress never bothered to check if everything was ok.

I did not get the right order!!! After not touching my plate for about 5 minutes but being unable to get anyone's attention, I gave in and ate the grilled chicken sandwich, which was obviously not trimmed because my first bite ended up in my napkin. It also didn't have any seasoning... a pinch of salt could have gone a long way here. Regardless of taste and texture, it still wasn't the special I ordered off the board.

My husband was unimpressed with his bacon, mushroom, onion, cheeseburger too. Seems basic enough but after trying a bite, we both agreed, no flavor! Again, nothing was seasoned! All those ingredients should make a great burger but not when starting with flavorless canned mushrooms...

We were done picking at our plates and waiting around by the time the waitress actually came back. Shouldn't servers swing by within a few minutes of the order coming out to make sure everything is ok??

The atmosphere had potential, but it was a huge let down! Not worth the prices! Or the wait!! Seems like the families around as were not too thrilled either. Too bad!!!

1  Thank Tmel729

Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Great food great atmosphere. It looked great with all the snow outside. Looks like it would be fun to come to on a Friday night. It was a relaxing lunch. Enjoy.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

I go to Cactus Grille about three times a month and each and every time, I always enjoy myself. The staff is OUTSTANDING! Always VERY friendly and helpful.

The food is always good! They have an american menu with a variety of choices. The prices may be a bit high, but worth it. You don't leave dissatisfied at all.

During the summer, Cactus Grille hires local bands to play during dinner time. The bands are entertaining and never bad. You have to go! Nice time to spend out.

Love this place!

2  Thank HotelReviewer67
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Our family ate dinner at the Cactus Grill last weekend following a lacrosse tournament. Atmosphere was friendly with both inside and outside (long wait) seating. Food was better than average. We had the bean dip, buffalo chicken bites, fish and chips, wedge and mahi special.
Only food issue was that one order of fish and chips had to be remade (overdone).
Our server was very attentive and handled our issues quickly. She even bought us a round of drinks to help during our wait ( things were backed up due to the crowd from the tournament). We heard the Friday night entertainment is good and will return.

1  Thank Ortho3311
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We went to the Cactus grill 2 weeks ago with friends. They had a live band and we had a great time listining to the music,dancing. The food is always great service is wongerfiul. Ask for Tom for your server. Mary the owner is always great and happy. Go on a Friday for great food and music. Check out their website and look for "The Big Chill"

3  Thank indie8BucksCo