“Casual Dinning”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013

If you want to take a ride and go for lunch, then go to Cactus Grill. They have dinning indoors and out when weather is permitting. They also have music on a regular basis. They have a wide variety of food. You could order a simple burger or a full dinner. Atmosphere is very pub like.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stopped on our way through. Ribs were tender, but BBQ sauce was very sweet, too sweet for my taste, but I'm sure there are plenty who like it. There was live music which was pretty good, but WAY loud. I think I was deaf for the next hour after I left. That's probably ok like after 9pm, but at 6:30/7 it was a bit much. The scalloped potatoes were pretty good though. Ok place I guess, but I won't be making any hard tracks to get back there.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

They try but not quite there.Live music offered but too loud for a small space.Also smoking on out door decks.Total turn off when I'm paying for a meal.Offering only average.Occasional stop but never first on my list.

2  Thank sandras404
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I used to go here for salads. They used to be pretty good, as time went by the lettuce went from bad to worse. I turned one of the salads over into a bowl and it looked like they dumped a couple of side salads in it. Last time I ordered. It could just be me, I can't say they did this for sure but why would there be croutons on the bottom of the salad. I just thought it was gross, and I am not going back.

2  Thank Nurse K
Reviewed 17 April 2013

A lot of people in the area like this restaurant, but I have to say that I have not been over impressed with the food quality. Food is ala carte so I feel the price does not match the service and food quality. Ok if you want to meet someone for a bie, but do not expect too much.

1  Thank Eric H