“I LOVE CHUBBY's”

Chubby's Dairy Barn Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Pipersville
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My Sister and I drove through the town of Plumsteadville where Chubby's is located almost every Thursday for 4 years. I am so glad we saw the sign out on 611 mentioning this awesome ice-cream shop. We stopped in about 3 months ago and it's now an addiction. It's a must to try their strawberry water ice with vanilla ice-cream. If they are out of it, please ask them to make so when I can stop in, they will have. Such a treat between cleaning jobs.

1  Thank Cindy R

Reviewed 16 February 2013

We just love Chubby's! We are anxiously awaiting it reopening for the 2013 season. Chubby's is a delightful ice cream shop that has that small town feel. Located set back off the road next to the Plumsteadville Inn. It has a nice indoor eating area and a lovely landscaped garden eating area outside as well. The owner couldn't be nicer. The ice cream, water ice, ice cream cakes and ice cream cookie sandwiches can't be beat. They have a lot of unique flavors. My favorite being the almond joy. Well worth stopping in and ordering up a delicious scoop of ice cream!

1  Thank relaxedinpa
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Chubby's is much bigger then I expected it to be. there is plenty of seating indoors and a great outdoor space as well. They have a lot of great events for children; Lolly Hopwood, princesses reading stories, etc all for free! The ice cream is great and the srvcie is very quick!

Reviewed 30 January 2013

The Ice Cream is awesome, and fresh. There is a large selections of flavors and the staff is always bright and cheery. We are lucky to have Chubby's in our neighborhood. When I want Ice Cream I go to Chubby's

1  Thank Doug R
Reviewed 27 March 2012

When I entered the store, it was just behind a huge family crowd that just entered ahead of me (10 people, all thinking about what they wanted and in no real hurry) . I thought I was in for a huge wait. I was then pleasantly surprised when a 2nd server asked the family to move down a little and continue to be service by their service person , so she could serve me. Huge time savings and frankly a very efficient and fair way to handle that crowd. I would have been there for 30 minutes by the time they all figured out what they wanted and finally got it)
Not to mention the Ice cream is superb

1  Thank Buckscountyfoodie