Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$261
  • Restaurant
US$132
US$123
Doubletree.com
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$177
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssteelheadthe concierge loungeacross the streetduquesne universitypenguins gameplatinum memberhockey arenaparking garagefront desk stafftwo double bedshotel roombusiness tripfitness centerself parkmini fridgerooms are largepnc park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Decent location, decent lobby bar, a little restrictive with timing of kitchen, etc for later arrivals, front desk and bell staff was attentive too but the hotel was sort of bland and generally unimpressive for a fairly expensive property on the dates I was there. Very convenient to Consol Energy center it's no Westin that's for sure

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank theJbird19
AJJ2120, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you for taking time and commenting about your stay with us here at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center. I am very sorry to hear that the hotel was not what you were expecting and did not allow you to have a great stay. I hope that on future visits to Pittsburgh you will give us a second chance to impress you. I appreciate your time and hope you have a brilliant day!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The staff at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center will treat you like a king/queen! No kidding. This hotel has a nice centralized location and within walking distance of the Cultural District, PNC Stadium, the Andy Warhol Museum, etc. Very comfortable, clean rooms. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave E

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your recent stay here at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center. I am so happy to hear that the hotel was perfect for your needs and that the staff treated you well. We cannot wait to see you again! Have an excellent day!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had my bachelor party in Pittsburgh this past weekend. The Marriott went above and beyond to make sure the weekend was a special one for me and my group. Service, Staff and hotel were excellent.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The associates Kimi Carl and Saleem stood out and made the time at the hotel enjoyable.

Breakfast as per the usual was fantastic, loved the omelet bar.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
AJJ2120, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

We are so happy that you spent your weekend with us and that our associates made this special time for you great! I will make sure that the associates you mention know the impact they had on your stay with us. We hope your wedding is beautiful and congratulations! Come back and see us soon! Have an amazing day!

Room Division Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Everything was great! We were there in June. The breakfast was amazing, rooms were clean big and bed bug free (I checked everywhere!) Can't wait to go back to pittsburgh and stay at the hotel again. Shuttles took us everywhere we needed to go in a hurry.

Room Tip: End rooms were huge
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

I am very happy to read your review about your time as our guest here at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center. It makes us very happy to know that your time was enjoyable and comfortable! We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again very soon! Have an excellent day!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Good hotel with attentive staff. Would really like it if Marriott started to provide wasters the room like all Starwood hotels. Had to get a bottle of water out of the vending machine for $2.50. Would stay here again if the rate was competitive.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
AJJ2120, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for writing about your time as our guest here at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center. I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with the water and we will look into how we can correct this for our future. I am glad that the rest of your stay with us was good and that we will potentially see you again in the future. I hope you have an excellent day!