We stayed July 6th, 7th and checked out on the 8th. Front desk at check in and check out was very friendly. Our room was a smoking room with kitchenette and queen bed. It was clean and didn’t smell like smoke when we entered the room. It looked recently painted and decorated. While trying to figure out the air conditioner I accidently lifted the filter which to my surprise looked brand new. It was quiet and a great location with fast access to the Pittsburgh area. One thing I did wonder about is although the bed linens smelled clean they were an off white color and one pillow case was off more than the others. I wonder if they were supposed to be white and maybe they should try some bleach. My only complaint is that on Saturday they never entered the room to make the bed, clean up and replace towels. For the price I was very happy with the stay. I would recommend and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Airport is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, range, and dishwasher. Traveling on business? Bring your laptop and work efficiently at your executive desk. Communication is no problem with voicemail, free local calls, free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines. Borrow your favorite movie from the hotel library and enjoy in your room from the comfort of your recliner. Hungry? Visit the Candlewood Cupboard, our on-site convenience store, and charge it to your room. Work off some stress in our 24-hour fitness center. Staying a long time? Take advantage of our on-site complimentary laundry facility. We re a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply). Located near the city's major expressways, we're just minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), Pittsburgh's downtown business district, Bayer Corporation, FedEx Ground, University of Pittsburgh, First Niagara Pavillion, & UPMC. Want to see a game, Check out the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park, The Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Check out the Pittsburgh Penguins or a concert at PPG Paints Arena. The finest dining, shopping and entertainment are also within minutes at the Robinson Towne Center and the Mall of Robinson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Candlewood Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Candlewood Suites