It was a horrible experience staying @ Candlewood suites on Dec 25th. We had booked for 2 nights but checked out in 1 night itself. The room was supposed to be non-smoking and there was all along smoke in the passage and in the room. There were no rooms available for us to shift so we were provided a spray to suppress the smoke smell. The effect of the spray hardly stayed for 30 minutes and we had to spray again. We tried sleeping in the sofa bed and in the bedroom but the smoke smell just couldnt go away. My wife, son were literally suffocating and waiting for the morning so we could move out. With a long and tiring drive and with hardly any sleep our further drive was very tiring. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh airport to anybody. They should make it smoking only hotel instead non-smoking rooms so it will not bring in non-smoking travellers to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Airport is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, range, and dishwasher. Traveling on business? Bring your laptop and work efficiently at your executive desk. Communication is no problem with voicemail, free local calls, free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines. Borrow your favorite movie from the hotel library and enjoy in your room from the comfort of your recliner. Hungry? Visit the Candlewood Cupboard, our on-site convenience store, and charge it to your room. Work off some stress in our 24-hour fitness center. Staying a long time? Take advantage of our on-site complimentary laundry facility. We re a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply). Located near the city's major expressways, we're just minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), Pittsburgh's downtown business district, Bayer Corporation, FedEx Ground, University of Pittsburgh, First Niagara Pavillion, & UPMC. Want to see a game, Check out the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park, The Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Check out the Pittsburgh Penguins or a concert at PPG Paints Arena. The finest dining, shopping and entertainment are also within minutes at the Robinson Towne Center and the Mall of Robinson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Candlewood Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Candlewood Suites