“Great place”

Ranked #46 of 71 Hotels in Pittsburgh
Orlando, Florida
“Great place”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great. Very nice rooms with all you need. Free laundry services are a big deal when living life on the road. Great gym, and good movies to rent for free. Big shout out to Brad at the front desk. He takes care of every guest and the entire property. Great job Brad!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank KingDavid5
CWS Pittsburgh A, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear KingDavid5,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased you enjoyed all of the amenities we have to offer. I will be sure to pass along kudos to Brad, I'm happy he made you feel welcomed and at home during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh-Airport during your next stay!

April J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Just stayed here, Clean modern room. Gym and cupboard were in great shape. Laundry room clean and working great. Parking good. Many many places to eat and shop very close. I just stayed one night. But would stay again. And longer. I checked in early. With no issue

Room Tip: I had first floor. Loved it
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
CWS Pittsburgh A, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear AngryBirdMSP,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities during your stay. The team takes a lot of pride in providing clean and comfortable accommodations for all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh-Airport during your next trip!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Local staff failed to honor my reservation. They made a fine effort to get me another hotel, but I could see they are well-practiced at this. Candlewood is located in a good suburban area, but not close to airport. Lobby and maintenance looked shakey. Definitely not business class.

Stayed May 2014
2 Thank RSJ50
CWS Pittsburgh A, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear RSJ50,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience. I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to stay with us due to unforeseen circumstances at the hotel. I am pleased that the hotel team was able to find you alternative accommodations for the evening. Please feel free to contact me directly to further discuss your experience. I hope that when you are back in the Pittsburgh area you will come back to the hotel to see our updated rooms and amenities that we offer at the Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Airport.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I thought our trip was ruined.....because we checked into a nasty hotel and immediately checked back out.....we called Candlewood Suites advised of our situation and we were immediately booked and checked in....our stay was fabulous and the staff was even better!!! Thank you to all for saving the day!!! We will definitely stay there again!!!

Stayed May 2014
CWS Pittsburgh A, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Lori H,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased that the team was able to make your trip memorable! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh during your next visit!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My boyfriend and I went to pittsburgh for a weekend and stayed with Candlewood because of its amazing price !!!! At the beginning I was a bit skeptical as the price seemed too good to be true comparing to hotels in around the area. The room was alot better than I expected,we had our own suite with kitchen, microwave. The room was clean & roomy. The staff at this hotel are really nice at well. Definitely will come back again !!!

Room Tip: Defiinitely stay with non smoking room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear saipat,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm glad that you found our rooms comfortable and well equipped. The hotel team go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and at home. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh during your next visit!

Pittsburgh
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Great place, great price and location. Had our dog perfect! Nice area to walk our dog. Everything around the hotel that you may need. Front desk staff excellent! The tub needed some TLC and the staff immediately cleaned it for us. The room is so spacious with a nice kitchenette. Highly recommend, price perfect! Location good as well.Clean and well maintained.

• Stayed May 2014
CWS Pittsburgh A, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear cjzobi,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm so happy that the hotel team was able to make you feel comfortable during your stay. They take a lot of pride in the hotel and making each guests experience memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Airport in the near future!

Milton, New York
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

It was a bumpy start when the gal at holiday inn express told me there was room. Candlewood was booked solid. Mary set me up with a room across the street. It was 1am and I was in no mood to be picky. Thanks Mary!!!! She even helped me get to the Airport in the morning.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
CWS Pittsburgh A, Manager at Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Pathrep,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience! I'm pleased Mary was able to make your stay in the Pittsburgh area a smooth and memorable one. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh-Airport in the near future!