Hyatt Place Pittsburgh/Airport
Sheraton.com
US$235
US$225
  • Restaurant
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
US$231
US$151
US$136
US$155
US$145
All reviewsbagelswet baran early flightrobinson town centerindoor poolshopping and restaurantshockey tournamentfree breakfastpull out couchhotel lobbynice breakfastsitting areanice roomvery nice staywould recommend this hotel to anyonenight's sleepgreat place to stay
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I am not sure, but I could hardly sleep on the beds. The linens and comforters were worn out. It was cold and musty in the room even though I turned on the heat in the summer!. The bathrooms were s, so and not temperature controlled. Wonder what it would feel like in the winter.

The location is good near the airport, but such an uncomfortable setting.

Room Tip: Check for proper beds and linens
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Madhulika S
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Paying discounted prices makes it ok. It's not a luxury hotel, but the location is really convenient. could use a good spring cleaning. Tried the bar food. Ok it will fill you up. Not notable on any scale.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

From the minute we walked into the lobby we felt comfortable and welcomed. The staff was genuinely nice and seemed to care about us.

From the lobby to our room, we were impressed. The bed was very comfortable and the room was huge. The only issue we had was our remotes' batteries were dead. This was just a minor inconvenience as we barely had the tv on and could easily get up to change the channel.

I would highly recommend this location and Hyatt Place in general. I hope that all my stays have staff in the lobby like this location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob K
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I always appreciate when we get to stay right at the airport. This time was no different. We had pre checked in which was nice so when we arrived later in evening it was simple to get keys and head to room. Room was clean, beds comfortable. We had to leave VERY early (4am) and the express checkout was nice. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jbttrfly7
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I chose thus hotel as it is close to my office. Everyone on the staff could not have been nicer - greeted you when you returned at the end of the day. I did not have a car so I used the hotel shuttle - driver was so nice and accommodating. Breakfast was great - good selection. I will definitely return here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business