US$170
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$202
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$200
US$193
US$252
US$159
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
US$199
US$136
US$182
US$164
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$175
US$161
CambriaHotels
  • Pool
US$235
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

All reviewsohio riverfire pitkings restaurantyogurtfree breakfastexercise roomriver viewnice hotelthe breakfast areaindoor pooleasy accessbreakfast was excellentking suitefront desk clerkconvenient locationfitness centerbusiness center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here on two separate occasions while relocating to the area. The gentleman at the front desk gave us great advice in looking for apartments and recommending restaurants nearby. The rooms were clean and quiet. Breakfast was hot and well made. Couldn't ask for more.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TeamConcord, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ravyn7,

We are so glad we could welcome you to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island and the area as our new neighbors! Thank you for the wonderful compliments on our hospitality and our attention to detail. We appreciate your business and hope you will come back to visit us for a staycation. Congratulations on the move; we hope it works out well for you!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to have some fun in Pittsburgh for our 25th Anniversary. Fairfield Inn and Suites on Neville Island was our stopping point each night. The front desk staff were helpful and courteous. Breakfast was wonderful. The hotel was immaculate. Housekeeping was perfect. No complaints. We enjoyed staying at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Turned down the bed and saw a stain and scuff marks. Contacted front desk to have it replaced. When I received a "clean" one it had a blood stain on it.

I found food stains on the wall at the desk and the entry way walls were full of scuff marks. The wallpaper was even coming off near the door.

I normally stay at Hilton hotels but the ones in the area were booked. I would rather drive further than stay in filth again in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank rangerstone2
TeamConcord, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear rangerstone2, we appreciate the feedback and enjoyed having you as our guest. However, we sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations with your accommodations. We are known for our exceptional service and attention to detail, and we are sorry we let you down. We are currently working with our housekeeping team and our quality standards so this type of experience is not repeated. We hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust should you return to the area.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was in town for the night to see Kenny Chesney at Heinz field. I was looking for a hotel on the northern edge of the city, as all hotels near Heinz field were either full, or very expensive. I found the Fairfield, as it was priced right and in a great location, only 7 miles from stadium. I am a Marriot rewards member, and checked in on the app. Upon arrival, my room key was ready. The front desk was personable and friendly. The room was spacious and clean. We didn't partake in breakfast, as we were in a hurry to get home the next day, but it looked like there was a good selection. I would stay here again, on a trip to Pittsburgh!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank scot0610

Dear scot0610, thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island for your accommodation needs! We are pleased you found our location near the stadium to be perfect for your plans. We hope you had a great time at the concert and we look forward to your next trip to Pittsburgh!

Best,

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I still cannot believe how we were treated by the front desk clerk (30's african-american lady) upon our arrival and also how lightly the general manager handled the offense; much less Marriott themselves.

As we walked into the lobby of this very cool hotel on the riverbank, I was happy that I was gonna be able to smoke cigars on the Ohio River on this; a surprise visit for me and my son's birthday to Pittsburgh Steelers country. Yet, me, my daughter and her friend were not even acknowledged as we walked in by the front desk clerk and still weren't as we stood in front of her (she was looking down and never made eye contact with us) at the counter. This prompted me to look at my daughter and friend; who were already looking at me with disgust, to say to the clerk, "Is there someone else here that I might get good service from?" and to which the lady would say to me, "No, just me; maybe you're the problem."

I was stunned; we were stunned and I continue to be shocked by what happened, even several days later as we're back in California.

What is worse is, I immediately grabbed the General Manager's business card and called; left a voicemail and did not receive a response until later the next day. That prompted me to contact Marriott via Facebook Messenger and complain. They took a full day and by that time the General Manager responded while we were at lunch saying that she had spoken to the employee about what had happened. That's it.

Our last 2 stays at a Marriott property have been met by rude and disrespectful staff members and Marrriott's responses have been inadequate. Now, writing to the CEO and other Executive staff members.

Room Tip: Choose a river view room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sevillalocalmedia
TeamConcord, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear sevillalocalmedia, thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with your review. We are happy we finally had a chance to talk and that all was resolved to each parties satisfaction. Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us an opportunity to leave you with a better impression of our staff and hotel and we hope to welcome you back should you return to the area.