We stayed for a night while there to see the Justin Bieber concert--it is a block from the Consol Center which was nice. Check in was easy and we were given warm chocolate chip cookies. We had a king suite with a queen sofa sleeper. The room was average at best with a very tiny bathroom. The sofa bed was horriffic to say the least--our 2 kids slept on it or at least rested a bit. We had a king bed that we too closed our eyes for a second or two--the sheets and comforter were loud which awoke you each time you moved. Both windows had light coming in all night despite our attempts to close the curtains. The room itself was loud as well as we heard all traffic despite being on the 11th floor.
We were more than ready to get out in the morning--but since it was just a night--we survived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown - in the heart of the central business district between the U.S. Steel Tower and BNY Mellon Complexes, within 25 minutes of Pittsburgh International (PIT) Airport. Features complimentary shuttle around downtown and convenient access to the 'T' public transport from downtown to North Shore, spacious guest rooms and suites with free WiFi, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and other amenities you will need for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- Doubletree Pittsburgh
- Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh City Center
- Pittsburgh Doubletree