La Quinta Inn & Suites Pittsburgh North - McKnight
US$202
US$178
US$173
  • Pool
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$158
Doubletree.com
US$161
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$117
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My girlfriend and I recently stayed here for two nights during a December weekend in Pittsburgh and our experience was superb. We were immediately welcomed by an extremely knowledgeable manager named Donika who got us set up right away and helped us navigate the city. Our room was spacious, clean and stocked with amenities. Although the hotel isn't located directly in the center of the city, it's only a five minute drive to downtown and the area in which it is located is packed with restaurants and shops. Don't be fooled by the ongoing cosmetic upgrades on the building: the new owners have clearly put a ton of time and effort into refurbishing the hotel interior and it has paid off wonderfully. To make the deal sweeter, we paid extremely reasonable rates to stay here and there was even a continental breakfast included. Due to its helpful staff, comfortable rooms, good location and reasonable prices, I would absolutely stay here again and highly recommend La Quinta Inn to whoever finds their way to Pittsburgh!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben F
Vik P, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pittsburgh North - McKnight, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you very much for taking them time and giving us a great review! We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us! We try to make sure our guests are our number one priority, and our employee Donika showed that. She will be very pleased to hear about your recognition. Our guests love the fact that we are located near many restaurants and shopping centers and only within 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. We have made many improvements after converting from a Holiday Inn to a La Quinta Inn Suites including our new pillow top beds which our guests love! We are glad you had a great stay with us and will be seeing you soon! Have a great day!

Best Regards,

- Vik Patel
Guest Relations Manager
- Scott Wilson

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Earlier this month, I had the chance to stay at La Quinta for about a week. I had never been to Pittsburgh before and I was extremely pleased with the services that were offered to me and especially the staff. Right away I was greeted by tla GSA Superior named Donika, who was nothing short of a great and down to earth person. Not only did she help me find what I needed in the hotel, but she was also kind enough to answer the many questions that I had for her regarding Pittsburgh. It was employees like Donika who made my one week stay at La Quinta an exceptional one! Great hotel, with even greater employees. I will definitely be staying there next time I am in Pittsburgh.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Vik P, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pittsburgh North - McKnight, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you very much for your great energetic review! We are glad you had such a pleasant stay with us at La Quinta Inn & Suites. All of our staff is very happy to hear your response and our guests are always our first priority and our staff has showed that. I am very pleased our staff went out of their way to please our guests, especially Donika! Thank you for recognizing her and she will be very glad to hear about her recognition from one of our guests. We all hope to see you soon again and you have a Wonderful New Year and see you again in 2014!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Stayed here 2 weekends in Dec. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms clean and comfortable. Free hot breakfast with lots of choices. The staff is friendly and efficient.
The hotel sits up on a hill. One of the days it snowed, rained, snowed then froze. I worried about getting up the hill. No problem, the drive was just wet.
Say hello to the manager, Scott. He's so nice!

• Stayed: December 2013
Vik P, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pittsburgh North - McKnight, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you very much for taking them time and giving us a great review! We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us! With winter time here and the rain, ice, and snow, roads can be difficult to encounter. We are always committed to make sure our hill is salted and free from snow to make sure our guests get home safely in the morning. Our staff is very happy to hear your response and our guests are always our first priority. I will also let our General Manager, Scott Wilson know you said Hi as well! He will be very happy to hear this! We would all be happy to see you again and have a great Holiday and Happy New Year!!!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the hotel for one night. We were greeted by a custodial staff member and then by the front desk worker immediately upon entering the hotel. Check in was simple. The hotel seems to be in the middle of a transition period and upgrades are being made. The room was nice, bed was comfortable and bathroom was clean. Breakfast was a standard continental breakfast. Upon check out, we were greeted by the GM who was working the front desk. He was very friendly and wanted to make sure our stay was up to par. I would stay at this hotel again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the time and energy to give us such a great review! All our staff is very happy to hear your response and our guests are always our first priority and our staff has showed that. I am very pleased our staff went out of their way to please our guests. With the transition from a Holiday Inn to a La Quinta Inn & Suites, we would like to have our guests experience a new hotel with many new renovations. Thank you for the recognition of our new General Manger, Scott Wilson. We hope to see you soon in 2014 and have a great holiday and a Happy New Year!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I recently stayed at the Hotel for one night and the front desk clerk Amanda got me checked in, signed me up for the returns program all with a friendly face, when I got to my room I realized it did not have a fridge and microwave like I expected, I called Amanda and she had me reassigned to a new room with a fridge and microwave in less then 5 minutes. Great job Amanda!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Vik P, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pittsburgh North - McKnight, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a gratefully positive review. We are very happy you had such a great stay with us! Thank you for recognizing our employee Amanda, our front desk clerk. I will let her know about her recognition and she will be delightful to hear. Our guests are our number one priority and Amanda exceeded that goal!

We hope you stop in again and stay with us! Have a great Holiday and New Year!

Best Regards,