My husband, 10 month old son and I stayed here last week before an appointment the following morning. The check-in/check-out was smooth and easy. The front desk member was kind enough to call the maintenance man on duty for a jump start (coldest day of the year) upon check-out. The room was standard and comfortable. I was disappointed when I called ahead about a crib and instead found a dirty, old pack-n-play in the room. Had I known it wasn't going to be a mobile crib, I would've brought our own pack-n-play with a sheet to fit. Needless to say, the baby slept in bed with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the collegiate and hospital districts, home to the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University and all the UPMC Hospitals. Enjoy free shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel, contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi, free hot breakfast, and fitness center access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - University Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hampton Inn University Center
- Pittsburgh Hampton Inn