“Lunch”
Review of Wahlburgers

Wahlburgers
Ranked #1,158 of 2,290 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Description: Welcome to Wahlburgers! A better burger concept by Alma Nove founders, Executive Chef Paul Wahlberg and brothers Mark & Donnie Wahlberg.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the atmosphere and the sweet potato tots. The beer was delicious. The bartender was great. I enjoyed it and will return again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Terrible is all I can say. Very long wait for an order of wings , fries and Mac n cheese over 30 minutes. And after the long wait food just mediocre. I have a hard time eating at a place that can even give you real silverware and real plates. Eating with plastic forks and out of paper boats is not acceptable at a restaurant. Overall very dissatisfied. Not going back there probably ever.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I had one of their 1/2 pound burgers, and it was a little pink though I had ordered it medium rare. That's always a challenge with burgers, and it was juicy and not totally overdone. The bun seemed to be compressed into a very thin layer of bread for some reason. The fries were uninteresting. It's a Boston-based operation, and they have their own tomato jam, but coming in to Pittsburgh, they did have Heinz Ketchup, but in small bottles that were mostly nearly empty. I sat at the bar, and my waitress was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

10 starving people flock in for hamburgers after college graduation. Everyone was stuffed and very happy with the food and service....EVERYONE! would definitely go again! Very good burgers and the onion rings are sooooo tasty!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Well I have been wanting to find one for a while and accidentally found this one. North of Pittsburgh during a Wounded Warrior Training event. The place was very nicely done and newer, Of course I have seen the TV show so I had to pick wisely and not over do it. I kept it simple to get a good vision on the taste. The American and Yukon fires. The burger was done very nicely with their own special sauce but not quite enough for me so I added some mayo. I did notice a slight sweetness to the burger. Plenty of fries for myself and it was not that expensive, Over all a nice visit but it didn't knock my socks off for a special trip.