“Will not return - review is for the location on 5th Ave”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Earth Inspired Salads
Ranked #1,473 of 2,290 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Disclaimer: this review is for the Earth Inspired Salads location on Fifth Ave, but I could not find it listed, so including my review here. The web site and online menu for this place looked promising, and it's in a convenient location downtown, so I tried it for lunch.

Most places around Market Square have long lines at lunch time, but this place only had one customer at the counter. I should have taken the hint and walked back out.

Impression was dingy and not very clean, staff was surly and inattentive. My veggie wrap was a strange mix of flavors and yet very bland- I did not enjoy it at all. There are so many other options with better service, better / cleaner atmosphere, and higher quality food. I won't return.