“Consistently Great!”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 2,173 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Coraopolis
Description: BRAVO is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Westlake, Ohio
“Consistently Great!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The most consistent chain restaurant on the planet. If you ever have a bad experience they will do their best to make you satisfied. Very low turnover in the staff is always a good sign of a well run establishment. Cannot go wrong with Bravo or Brio!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sean C

Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
“Was just OK this time!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Went with friends for lunch at the Galleria location. Service was a little on the slow side. The food looked beautiful, but I got the Cheese Ravioli Al Forno and was surprised that there were only 3 raviolis! (I included a picture) It was also VERY rich. My one friend got the Mediterranean Vegetable Salad and she said it was very good (also included a picture). I still like Bravo, but this visit wasn't the best. I will still go back, as the bread and dipping oil is AWESOME!!

• Visited August 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“First visit, overall good experience.”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Made reservations for a party of 6 on Friday night. Glad we made reservations because the wait times were long, indicating to me that this restaurant must be worth the wait. We were seated promptly and our drink order was quick, but it took a long time for our dinner order to be taken and we had an unusually lengthy wait for our meals to be brought to the table. When our meals arrived, 3 of them were cold. I can only speak the dish I had, which was the correct temperature and tasted delicious! I tried the Lobster Ravioli with Vodka sauce and I'd eat it again. It was cooked perfectly and the sauce was savory with a touch of sweetness. I enjoyed my meal. The bread was different. I liked it. It was heavily laden with seasonings and very soft and doughy, but I had no complaints. The dipping oil was seasoned with what appeared to be a sweet pepper mixture. It was different than other dips that I've had. I prefer balsamic, so it wasn't my favorite part of the meal. Overall, the experience was pleasant and I would definitely visit this restaurant again. The fact that every table was filled demonstrates that other people feel the same satisfaction with Bravo. We visited the McKnight location with plenty of free parking and a great, upbeat, friendly ambiance.

• Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
“always good food and service”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We eat there for lunches and dinner at least 4 to 6 times month and never was disappointed in the quality of the food. When we travel we enjoyed the food snd service. No other chain restaurants is as consistsnt as Bravo- Cucino.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Oliver P
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
“cheermom”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I admit I've been to Bravo's many times for lunch while shopping at the outlets...I've never been dissapointed .. I always get the chopped salad (yum!) that has different veggies and a great salad dressing on top; I also usually get the spaghetti bolognese (it is soooooo good I never get anything else!). The prices are very reasonable, and the decor is very upscale looking. Never had bad service either... also love to dine outdoors when weather is good!

• Visited May 2013