“Breakfast was delicious!”

Ranked #78 of 2,149 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An American family diner known for its made from scratch hotcakes and French toast as seen on the Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins & Dives. Serving breakfast and lunch during all business hours.
Southfield, Michigan
“Breakfast was delicious!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I had the walnut french toast with scrambled eggs and sausage! The food was so good that I ordered a carryout breakfast meal for later! The service was OK but it did take a while to get the food , but it was all worth it once I saw the plate!

Lorain, OH
“Eat here for sure!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We went because I read from other travelers that they had a great breakfast menu and my husband loves pancakes. We were somewhat overwhelmed with the selection, but the waitresses and the diners were friendly and the food was tasty. My husband said they served the best pancakes he'd ever had! Believe me, that's a compliment coming from him. You'll love the price too. I know we did!

Visited July 2014
Dormont, Pennsylvania
“Best Pancakes Ever”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The Dor Stop is a restaurant that keeps on giving. It is located in the heart of Dormont PA and has been featured on Guy Fieri's Food Channel show. But, bottom line, they are excellent and exceed the hype. The service is always friendly, the different pancakes are the best I have ever eaten, much better than IHOP, and the rest of the menu is no slouch either. Only open for breakfast and lunch, always filled with happy smiling patrons, this is a restaurant that will satisfy the discriminating palate. Love you Dor Stop, see you in October when i return to the Burgh.

• Visited July 2014
Clarksburg, West Virginia
“Guy's Right”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Guy Fieri has featured the Dor-Stop on Dinners, Drive-In & Dive's and was absolutely correct to do so. Located in Dormont, PA outside of Greentree, PA, and less than 4 miles from I-376, this has been called & I totally agree, "the BEST breakfast in Pittsburgh." Its small size is a refreshing change from the "mega" chains & allows for the most personal service one could hope to receive. A sign inside the restaurant for which I am paraphrasing says once you visit you are part of the "family." I agreed totally. Price, service & quality make this a must stops on any visit to Pittsburgh. You can take my word of it, as well as Guy's.

• Visited July 2014
Warren, Ohio
“Breakfast ride”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I seen this restaurant on the food channel and said to myself I need to jump on my motorcycle and ride there. Rode from Warren,Ohio to Dor Stop not once but twice for breakfast. Wow this place is awesome it was well worth the ride. Key note no parking have to find a place on the street and walk to the restaurant. So much easier to park on a motorcycle then in a car.

1 Thank Michael T