“Lots of menus”

Hokkaido Seafood Buffet
Ranked #303 of 2,255 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We including two kids enjoyed lots of menus in this restaurant. There are lots of Japanese and Chinese menus including sushi, dumpling, fried rice etc. Quality of foods was not so bad, but plates were not so clean. Kids love desserts including ice cream and jelly.

1  Thank DRMOMO0522

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went on Memorial Day at around 7:45pm. I am a sushi lover. The price that day $17.99 per adult and 50% for the child. I thinks this was special (increased) pricing as it was a long week end.
But the sushi's were over and not refilled also. The chef was standing and viewing. Only Crab meat and clam was re-filled timely. Other dishes like fried rice was never refilled. the rice had become crispy and hard. I ordered for coke. This was never re-filled.
For the price charged the quality of buffet was very bad.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Great buffet! One of if not the best in the Pittsburgh area. Good for couples and large families. The raw oysters are some of the biggest we have ever seen. Go there often. Even have a chocolate fountain for the kids young or old.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I guess this is a bona fide seafood buffet. I have seen more strange looking things that live under the sea in here than any other buffet I've been to, but that's just me maybe. Otherwise the Chinese and American offerings are pretty good and there is nice seating in there as well

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I go here for the sushi buffet. While not the best sushi, but for the price, quality and variety, it's as good as it gets for a buffet. Not much of atmosphere, pretty typical Chinese buffet style.