“Nice find”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Campbells Run Road
Description: Ciao 2!'s is now the fourth generation of a traditional Italian trattoria! We are a special combination of style and substance, a restaurant known for its craft beers, boutique wines, and classic Italian cuisine! Chef Sabrina, a native Pittsburger, carefully sources local produce and food stuffs whenever possible. Our chef has created brunch, lunch, and dinner menus as delicious tributes to the classic trattoria fashion! This being Pittsburgh, it is only reasonable that Ciao2! pays loving attention the liquid side of things. Signature cocktails such as the Tuscan Sour and the Lemoncello martini, are served along side classics like the Ciao2! Manhattan and the Aviation. Several beers are on tap and Nick has created a varied and unique wine list! Ciao2! An Italian Cafe', a salute to classical regional Italian cuisine!
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I decided to try this restaurant before going to a movie. We were there early on a Saturday and were the first to have lunch. The owner Nick was also our waiter. He provided good service, even as others came in. The food was good. Great bread and sauce. We split an appetizer and each had a lunch entrée. It was pricey, but a good meal. We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

you may get a little lost trying to find this little gem but the search is worth the effort. it is located in the airport area in a shopping mall where you wouldn't expect to find a good restaurant but you will be very pleasantly surprised. the menu is mostly italian and the italian is all good...i mean really good. the beans and greens are to die for. the bartender, nick, will guide you through the days specials. his pride is obvious. i've eaten here about four times and am ready to make this one of my go-to restaurants. seriously....you gotta try this one.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I was looking for a place to grab a quick meal and saw this place. It is one of those places that doesn't fit in with the surrounding places. The outside looks like the rest of the buildings but the inside it looks a nice little diner. The waiter (he might have been the owner as well, I can' remember if he was or not) was amazing. He made sure that we knew the specials, answered questions about different entries, and very polite. The food was really good , a little pricey but worth it.

1  Thank Wes S
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Good food but really pricey. Waiter was cordial, tried to upsell at every turn. Two people with 3 cocktails, no appetizers, $100 plus tip.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I really enjoy Italian food on a regular basis. I have been here MANY times and I know exactly what to expect each and every time. Granted, you pay more dining here than at Olive Garden, but take it from a Chef - IT'S WORTH IT! Nick is a great guy! I read a review saying he was "Rude" That is ridiculous. When I walk in, he knows me by name and shakes my hand and makes my experience all the better. He is VERY knowledgeable about all of the wines and is great at pairing with your entrée .Take it from me, try Ciao 2 and tell them Chef Justin sent you. I promise you will not meet a more gracious host.