DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Green Tree
US$166
US$134
CambriaHotels
  • Pool
Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
US$231
US$212
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
US$185
US$174
1,233 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskwarm cookiesa hilton honors memberlarge hoteloutdoor poolhockey tournamentbreakfast buffethot tubfitness centerclose to downtownroom keybeds were comfortableshuttle servicefree parkingheinz fieldpnc park
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great location. Midway between the Pittsburgh Airport and downtown. Long hours on restaurant & Bar. Open air business center looking into lobby. Great place to use yours or their computer and charge up electronic devises. Very business friendly!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephanie M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Green Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Michael,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review on Trip Advisor! We value our guests' feedback. I am thrilled that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

always inviting at the front desk. rooms are clean and comfortable. The only problem is the coffee shop downstairs. I stopped to get a coffee and pastry on the way out but I was completely ignored by the counter lady. I left hungry thirsty and dissapointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Matt,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I will be sure to share your comments with my team and also address your concern with the Food and Beverage Department. We want every guest to leave here having had an EXCELLENT experience. Overall, I am glad to hear your stay was comfortable.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I was just staying one night and wanted to be in the city. The location is okay but a good walk from most things.

The room was okay. It was clean first and foremost. Oddly laid out and the bathroom was ridiculous. Teeny tiny. And not as modern as the rest of the room. The ceiling had water damage.

I think for the cost it is probably overrated.

However, ending on a positive, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Barnsey9999

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. The foundation of our Brand Promise is to provide EXCELLENT service to our guests and I am glad to hear that our team was friendly and helpful. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I really wanted to like this hotel. The pool/spa area was okay, the on-site restaurant was okay, parking was ample, etc. The one thing that completely turned me off from this hotel was my experience when I was getting ready for bed. The beds are made with white sheets and duvets. There is also a narrow yellow strip of cloth they put at the foot of the bed (presumably to keep your shoes off the duvet if you lay down with your shoes on during the day). When I pulled off this cloth, there were numerous short, black hairs left on the duvet. Yuck! This was the case on both double beds. In addition, there were brownish stains on one of the duvets. What was going on in this room when no one was watching??

On the plus side, housekeeping did show up quickly when I phoned to complain at 9:30 PM. But I really think the manager should have personally apologized for such a flagrant lack of basic cleanliness.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the cleanliness of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Overall the hotel was very nice, new, and clean. Rooms were very large and spacious. Hotel lobby was modern, restaurant with great food. I was however disappointed with the bathrooms. Bathrooms did not meet up to the standards of the rest of the hotel...they were old, worn out, and needed to be updated!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Jaclyn,

Thank you for choosing the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh Greentree for your stay in Pittsburgh. We hope to welcome you back in the future.